Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 06-16-2017, 10:41 PM   #15
CalvertCamaro

Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE
Decel Pop is one of the most fantastic sounds the Camaro makes.

Just sayin'...

Stainless Power LT Headers with CoolBlack Calico Ceramic Coating / Hi-Flow Cats / Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Exhaust / Vararam VR-DRX Intake / Bo White Stage 2 TB / NGK Iridium Plugs / Taylor Thundervolt Wires / Tuned by RDP Motorsports
CalvertCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:46 AM   #16
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
I would look to the pedal and the thing should not stay idled that high..... Decel popping form the fuel cutoff is the ignition of the extra when tuned rich running ,( even better), and some ricers do it on purpose big time of course because its all they got fart trupets and noise... Other than that a sticky throttle body, maybe time for a v-max.... but yes people over time have had some troubles with the potentiometer on the pedal going tits up. So I would if you look their first the pedal and the harness connect and disconnect, maybe even a unplug for extended time on the battery and let it recalibrate.... what I had to do the other day when my decal popping went into overtime....my one maf screw got a little loose and I through all the stupid lights on for traction control...limped home and cleaned things and tightened the screw and reset the battery....the system is touchy the slightest leak of air or vacuum and its WTF.....and yes that includes the catch can system. Good Luck.

Tags
camaro, decel, ls3, pop