Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 11-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
2014 Events what are you looking forward to...

Me,

Local Albertsons (Breast Cancer) Get together usually in March

Wallys, the one and only I think its in July or August ....

Maybe Sturgis, looks like fun would like to stetch my legs and have some fun.

Plenty of road to roast my clutch.. haha....

Anyone looking forward to any events, be it shows or just gatherings.
Ir0nM4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
Infinite-T

Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Absolutely! Any and all my schedule will allow me to attend. Im happy just to take her back out of winter hibernation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.
Infinite-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
Caddyroger

Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro LT2 RS auto shift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir0nM4n View Post
Me,

Local Albertsons (Breast Cancer) Get together usually in March

Wallys, the one and only I think its in July or August ....

Maybe Sturgis, looks like fun would like to stetch my legs and have some fun.

Plenty of road to roast my clutch.. haha....

Anyone looking forward to any events, be it shows or just gatherings.
Wallys

Last edited by Caddyroger; 11-29-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Caddyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Sturgis is on my list, my friend Kim wants to go visit her friend in Deadwood so we're making it girls week. Should be fun!
I also want to make it over for a Wallys weekend in 2014, wish I could get away for more west-side events!
Anybody thinking Winthrop in May?

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
Misty

Drives: 11 SGM 2LT/RS
Looking forward to my first cross country road trip to North Carolina. Planning on attending a two day camaro fest and meeting new friends.

Of course, looking forward to all the fund raising car shows for various charities, cruises and get togethers with everyone here in the PNW.
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Wally's and the All Chevy Car Show. Hopefully we'll have Trinas Nova ready by then.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #7
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite-T View Post
Absolutely! Any and all my schedule will allow me to attend. Im happy just to take her back out of winter hibernation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyroger View Post
Wallys if they a 4rd one
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Sturgis is on my list, my friend Kim wants to go visit her friend in Deadwood so we're making it girls week. Should be fun!
I also want to make it over for a Wallys weekend in 2014, wish I could get away for more west-side events!
Anybody thinking Winthrop in May?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Looking forward to my first cross country road trip to North Carolina. Planning on attending a two day camaro fest and meeting new friends.

Of course, looking forward to all the fund raising car shows for various charities, cruises and get togethers with everyone here in the PNW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post
Wally's and the All Chevy Car Show. Hopefully we'll have Trinas Nova ready by then.
Its nice to see people want to go back to Wally's!!! Envy and his wife did such a great job.
Old 11-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
Wabbit

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS SIM/Grey lnt/Sun/Nav
We need a Central/Eastern Washington event.
Ambient Lighting - Saving my $$$ now
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:04 AM   #9
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
As 2013 winds down towards it's conclusion next month, I can tell you on this Thanksgiving day that I've had a lot this year to be thankful for. After reading some of these posts, I'd have to say that Art has helped remind me of one of the biggest things that I am thankful for; all the friends that I have made, far and near, because of this car.
It means a lot to me when I see the Wally's event mentioned in the same post along with the likes of Sturgis and the all Chevy and Camaro Show. It tells me I must be doing something right, and gets me motivated to get to work on 2014.

Yes Roger, it will happen again in 2014. It will be in August, and I promise you I'll be working hard to make it even bigger and better than ever!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #10
Caddyroger

Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro LT2 RS auto shift
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
As 2013 winds down towards it's conclusion next month, I can tell you on this Thanksgiving day that I've had a lot this year to be thankful for. After reading some of these posts, I'd have to say that Art has helped remind me of one of the biggest things that I am thankful for; all the friends that I have made, far and near, because of this car.
It means a lot to me when I see the Wally's event mentioned in the same post along with the likes of Sturgis and the all Chevy and Camaro Show. It tells me I must be doing something right, and gets me motivated to get to work on 2014.

Yes Roger, it will happen again in 2014. It will be in August, and I promise you I'll be working hard to make it even bigger and better than ever!

Good I'll be there. I guess I should edit my statement.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #11
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
Camaro Fest, West Coast.

Oh I forgot they won't come over here.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #12
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoothie View Post
Camaro Fest, West Coast.

Hahahahahaha! You Funny!

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #13
keving2873

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
I'm looking forward to some shows next year. Finally finished school so that is one more thing off my schedule. Albertson's, Wally's, and the Halloween show are probably at the front of my thoughts. I would like to go to some more night time shows though. It's fun to see some of the light effects that people have installed that never get credit in the daylight.
Custom Comp Cam 231/234 114LSA 617/598 lift, Katech timing chain
Apex Catch-can
VMAX Ported Throttle Body
20" Niche Essen's wrapped in Michelin PSS 315/295
keving2873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:44 PM   #14
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post

MMMMM, YES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyroger View Post
Good I'll be there. I guess I should edit my statement.
Edit away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoothie View Post
Camaro Fest, West Coast.

We should do our own C5 West Coast, although I think this year its in Texas.. Kinda Close....

Quote:
Originally Posted by keving2873 View Post
I'm looking forward to some shows next year. Finally finished school so that is one more thing off my schedule. Albertson's, Wally's, and the Halloween show are probably at the front of my thoughts. I would like to go to some more night time shows though. It's fun to see some of the light effects that people have installed that never get credit in the daylight.
Nice, Yea I am looking forward to Albertson's it is usually the first one of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post
Hahahahahaha! You Funny!
Yes, yes he is...

Hummm, now where did Goo go... haha....