Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #15
WHAMMO

Drives: 13' 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I think there is some confusion in this thread that your saying GM is OK with the car being tuned when we all know they are not.

What your actually saying is that the tune can be returned back to stock without GM actually knowing it was tuned.

According to your thread, the tuner is saying there is no flash counter, so if returned back to stock, GM could never tell that the car has been tuned.

This is exactly what I was talking about in my post above. It is possible, and we see the same thing on the LLT V6 engine, but its just really difficult for me to believe GM would not add some kind of safety net to protect themselves for tunes on the LT1 or LF3. Maybe they have others ways of knowing now??

Where did you see it said that the same applies to the LF3 (TTV6)??
Its really easy to understand and you are playing fools here; GM wil never be ok with tuned car ever. The thing is detecting if the car has been tuned or not.

That beeing said, some other thread specified that the TTV6 tune software was cracked too. If you cannot search for google for good its not my problem. I had to link what google took 5sec to me to find.

Old setup: TSP 231-236/Tick 660/.105 PR, UDP, SW LT 2'' & HFC, stock NPP & H pipe, VR-DRX CAI, air scoop, Goertz1 manifold, 102mm BBK, 26" Toyo DRs, Forgestars R17x10 & F18x8, rear seat delete, remote Pat G tune Autocal, 7400 limiter, Spec Mini Twin. 91oct. 11.90@122.3, 0-60ft 2.0 / 11.99@123.6, 0-60ft 2.1 DA+819 ...519RWHP SAE

Solid roller SBE LS3, FED, LLSR, 91oct, 605rwhp N/A. Tuned by Pat G. Build by me.
WHAMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #16
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAMMO View Post
Its really easy to understand and you are playing fools here; GM wil never be ok with tuned car ever. The thing is detecting if the car has been tuned or not.

That beeing said, some other thread specified that the TTV6 tune software was cracked too. If you cannot search for google for good its not my problem. I had to link what google took 5sec to me to find.

I asked a simple question b/c you made it seem like the information was available in the thread you posted (which I went through thank you very much!) and when I didn't see that information I asked.

SHOOT ME!!

Lose the attitude home boy. Your welcome for me clarifying above what your trying to say but can't seem to explain well enough.

Geez.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #17
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
[rant]WTF is a "plp" ???

I wish people would actually use their motor skills for typing out complete sentences instead of looking like a twerking 3rd grader using incoherent texting. English- do you speak it? If so, why can't you type it? It doesn't even have to be proper English. An understandable and complete depiction of your idea will suffice.

Whatever typing style that works on your iPhone makes you appear challenged when you use it in a forum. And then providing a link to a thread that doesn't exist to prove whatever it is you're saying makes you look like you're even further down the IQ chain. Just saying.[/rant]

The majority of the respondents believe you are wrong about LF3 tuning won't be detectable. I happen to agree with them. Come back with some irrefutable proof otherwise, and we'll be happy to see it your way.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #18
WHAMMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I asked a simple question b/c you made it seem like the information was available in the thread you posted (which I went through thank you very much!) and when I didn't see that information I asked.

SHOOT ME!!

Lose the attitude home boy. Your welcome for me clarifying above what your trying to say but can't seem to explain well enough.

Geez.
I didnt mean to have any attitude. Justa wanna share good news. Believe what yoy wanna beleive.maybe I should have said; sorry but maybe, but maybe the lt1 camaro is gonna be like the lt1 vette and theres a sponsor here that cracked the dang software. What ever, mod should close this thread,( I'll be back with a new lihnk thread when PFADT tune another LT1 Vette).

Old setup: TSP 231-236/Tick 660/.105 PR, UDP, SW LT 2'' & HFC, stock NPP & H pipe, VR-DRX CAI, air scoop, Goertz1 manifold, 102mm BBK, 26" Toyo DRs, Forgestars R17x10 & F18x8, rear seat delete, remote Pat G tune Autocal, 7400 limiter, Spec Mini Twin. 91oct. 11.90@122.3, 0-60ft 2.0 / 11.99@123.6, 0-60ft 2.1 DA+819 ...519RWHP SAE

Solid roller SBE LS3, FED, LLSR, 91oct, 605rwhp N/A. Tuned by Pat G. Build by me.

Last edited by WHAMMO; 11-21-2013 at 01:48 AM. Reason: drunk lol, should have shut the fukk uo and kept the secret to tune my 2016 LT1 Camaro :D
Old 11-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #19
WHAMMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
[rant]WTF is a "plp" ???

I wish people would actually use their motor skills for typing out complete sentences instead of looking like a twerking 3rd grader using incoherent texting. English- do you speak it? If so, why can't you type it? It doesn't even have to be proper English. An understandable and complete depiction of your idea will suffice.

Whatever typing style that works on your iPhone makes you appear challenged when you use it in a forum. And then providing a link to a thread that doesn't exist to prove whatever it is you're saying makes you look like you're even further down the IQ chain. Just saying.[/rant]

The majority of the respondents believe you are wrong about LF3 tuning won't be detectable. I happen to agree with them. Come back with some irrefutable proof otherwise, and we'll be happy to see it your way.

Ok, maybe you sir are right. First, english is not my first language and yes when when I type from my android I might look dumb. You got me. PLP meant 'people'. Second, I don't have any motoring skills by the way(BTW), except the DIY'ers skills, which is great IMO, IIRC, just my .02, FYI.

Yeah, maybe the thread was deleted because the OP was BS'ing about a sponsor and he was full of it, but I do not know what is the real story.

The big news here is this one;

PFADT CRACKED THE GM SOFTWARE, FROM WHAT THEY SAY IN THIS THREAD; THERES A GUY SAYING IT HAS BEEN CHECKED AT A DEALER AND THE TUNED CANNOT BE DETECTED WHEN PUTTING THE TUNE BACK TO STOCK, NO RECORD. True story about ATS too. ( from the thread, not me, of course ).

Its internet, it can be false all the way. I just thought it was true because a major shop/sponsor said it, sorry.

Like I said, believe what you want, I'm just sharing what I read.

Another good thread; http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-t...to-ship-5.html

Call PFADT and tell me.

Last edited by WHAMMO; 11-21-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:59 AM   #20
WHAMMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Just because a couple of people nobody has heard of says it doesn't make it true. In that thread it wasn't even the tuner that was stating that it was the customer, not that I would believe the tuner.
Yes maybe its all BS, I'm just sharing this...hope its true.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #21
LuSe4

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS LS3
Shift into reverse, check.
Back up sensors on, check.
and backpedal, backpedal, backpedal.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #22
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAMMO View Post

Like I said, believe what you want, I'm just sharing what I read.

Another good thread; http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-t...to-ship-5.html

Call PFADT and tell me.
Well...PFADT certain says the tune can't be detected if removed and tuned back to stock.

If thats true that is incredibly awesome news since a tune is so dang effective on the LT1.

I still can't help but wonder if the LT1 is keeping track of tunes some other way, but heck I don't know. Guess we won't know until someone has to being in a formerly tuned car for major repairs.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
Seer

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
I find it hard to believe. A lot of manufacturers, especially Ford with their copperhead pcm can see the date the last time and how many key cycles since previous flash. You'd also have P1000 tripped passively until you ran the vehicle with enough miles to reset it.
Seer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:12 PM   #24
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
I think all software can be cracked, just ask NSA! But when the dealer can tell me the problem occured at 22 mph on wed at 2 pm, it's (the software hack) gotta be well done..
ssrs2lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #25
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrs2lt View Post
I think all software can be cracked, just ask NSA! But when the dealer can tell me the problem occured at 22 mph on wed at 2 pm, it's (the software hack) gotta be well done..
Exactly. It's not that it can't be cracked. It's being cracked and leaving no trace that you were ever there.