Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-02-2017, 07:33 AM   #1
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Las Vegas Massacre thoughts

As I have three members of my extended family in Las Vegas, I sent email and would call but do not wish to disturb the sleep of those I know and Love only to greet them with Horrific news they will know if they have not been faced with the Mass shooting by being there for this large concert.

As a soft target Las Vegas was open to the hate of Evil in its many forms ,and welcomes some lack of morals in its lack of virtue but still it stands as a American city the place many have gone or go too for relaxing or entertainment. The Nut bag who would do this deserves to burn in hell for his hate with the hate he inspired burning his soul for eternity. I encourage all to share their thoughts and prayers for the people of America caught in Las Vegas and mowed down by hate and one mans ability to do evil unto others. May the people of Las Vegas rise and be stronger and more vigilant in the future and show the resiliency of our spirit here in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Now to go to work and place the flag at half mast. God Bless America.

For those not in the news 50 + killed and 200+ injured is a tragedy only like too many others we hear in the news from other psychos , just yesterday Canada and France both touched with hate, can see; we have now burdened our share of the pain the world feels in those that feel death to others is right when the righteous know they are so wrong we would gladly give our lives to stop them.

I pray for those lost and their families grief and I pray this does not ever happen again to hurt our nation, but we know evil is out there its just a matter of time before it touches us, and its so hard to strike back at as it slithers like a snake. My fellow Camaro enthusiasts may today find you strong and safe and your thoughts to heal the wounds of those who have gone before us......
Old 10-02-2017, 07:57 AM   #2
DvKillar

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro 2LS
Terrible, terrible.. makes me sick. the details of this are going to make it so much worse. But I truly feel terrible for the victims and their families.
DvKillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
My prayers and condolences are with everyone at this time. God speed.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:07 AM   #4
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
Horrible news, my heart goes out to the victims and their families. Another sick, evil coward preying on innocent people. I hope his death at the hands of LE was slow and painful....but that alone will never be enough.
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:23 AM   #5
Hixson

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS L99
Awful way to wake up on a Monday with messages about 50+ dead and 400+ injured - especially in a place that I have been multiple times. Thoughts and prayers to the families of those involved. Its insane to think that even travelling to tourist locations in the US isn't safe right now.
Hixson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:41 AM   #6
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Awful. I just got up half an hour ago (only 6:40 am PST now) and see this all over the news.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #7
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Watched a couple videos. Horrific, sad, and infuriating.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:52 AM   #8
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
In the coming days when and if we learn more about the shooter and what motivated him it will probably be a demented reasoning that will cause us to shake our heads and think "What the hell" this is what caused him to inflict so much carnage and grief.
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:06 AM   #9
Rusty35

Drives: 2013 ZL1
My wife is there all this week for a medical convention or what ever they call it.
Woke up this morning to the news and panicked thinking if my wife was out and about in vegas last night the Jason Aldean concert is exactly where she would be.
Luckily she wasn't at the concert.

One has to wonder about the world we live in now.
Rusty35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #10
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty35 View Post
My wife is there all this week for a medical convention or what ever they call it.
Woke up this morning to the news and panicked thinking if my wife was out and about in vegas last night the Jason Aldean concert is exactly where she would be.
Luckily she wasn't at the concert.

One has to wonder about the world we live in now.
This!

I keep telling my wife I just want to buy some property, build a house, and just isolate myself from people anymore... I can have everything delivered to the house. Just day to day interactions with people... driving, at the store, restaurants... civility has died over the last few years.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:36 AM   #11
SSEssence
Instagram: Sangstah

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this senseless shooting by a coward. I can't even imagine not being able to defend yourself and unknowing in this kind of situation. Truly a sad day.

Follow the build https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612717
SSEssence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:47 AM   #12
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
This should be in the off topic discussions section

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:49 AM   #13
samman11

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
I'm glad they shot the P.O.S. shooter. Another nut job just like the lunatics from ISIS. Now I'll bet Hotels will have metal detectors upon arrival. Just the nature of our world. Very sad.
samman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #14
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
This!

I keep telling my wife I just want to buy some property, build a house, and just isolate myself from people anymore... I can have everything delivered to the house. Just day to day interactions with people... driving, at the store, restaurants... civility has died over the last few years.
While I understand where you’re coming from, there’s no way I’m letting a few a$$holes keep me from doing the things I enjoy doing. If it’s my time to go, it’s my time to go. Just make it a head shot so it’s over quick.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote