Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #113
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackinBlack View Post
Your fiance not telling you would be a bigger concern to me.

If this person is the person you want to be with forever you want them to feel like they can tell you anything. If she feels that you will freak every time she gives you bad news your marriage could have some seriously bad secrets. Ones that could end it.
I agree. Mistakes happen, but the question is: is she willing to do something about it? Honesty is a cornerstone of marriage, and this is a good time for her to learn this message.

If she is not willing to learn from this, this is a BIG BIG sign that bad things are going to happen in your marriage. Refusal to be honest is the worst thing for a marriage.

"I have a device in my pocket that can access the entirety of knowledge known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cars and have arguments with strangers."
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #114
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmags View Post
Personally after being married for along time to someone who was less than honest on many occasions. Hence no longer married to her, when someone is going use omission as a convenient excuse to avoid telling you something they perceive you aren't going to be happy about. That most likely will become the way the deal with any difficult situation. I wouldn't be angry at her for damaging the car, I would be disappointed that she didn't respect me enough to tell me what happened to my car.
This. Learn from people who are married or who have been married.

"I have a device in my pocket that can access the entirety of knowledge known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cars and have arguments with strangers."
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #115
shockandawe

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Cut her some slack, she simply forgot. Is she cute? That makes a big difference.
shockandawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #116
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
Just get her a Mustang then who care's what she does to it...
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #117
h2oplay
Winners find a way

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS M6
Fixing the car is the easiest part of this, I would SERIOUSLY reconsider marrying this woman, If she wouldn't tell you about a stupid car bump, imagine what will be withheld in the future as life gets more serious for both of you......
Old 06-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #118
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
When you get married things are going to happen all the time that you have no control over. (Things that may not normally happen if you are alone and single).

I would not bother to get your car fixed. But it's up to you
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #119
Jose

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS White S/C
Men, women comes and goes, CAMAROS comes to STAY!!!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #120
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard200593 View Post
That's the worst part! For the last year she drive my car more than I did and scratched one wheel all year (which isn't a big deal to me because eventually I'm doing something with mine) we just got her a new car a week ago and this incident happened while just "moving" my car into a different spot, she hates driving the camaro because of how picky I am about it!
My wife and daughter feel the exact same way! I should never let them drive it because they are just too nervous while driving it, which leads to mistakes. And I have yet to find a scratch on any vehicle I've ever owned, that I know she did, that she actually told me about! It just makes it worse not telling!

Good luck getting it looking right again, and your marriage!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #121
jake2212

Drives: none (yet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDISIN View Post
So she was cheating on you IN your Camaro AND you still married her!?
lmfao priceless
jake2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #122
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Makes me glad my wife has her own car.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #123
J-Short

Drives: '13 2LT/RS BRM
More that trust, just kind of seems like a selfish and dismissive act. I hope you are truly a giving person, because it sounds like you are in for a marriage complete sacrifice on your behalf to someone who is concerned little for the needs of others.

Get ready to hand that wallet over George Jetson style LOL
Attached Images

J-Short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:19 PM   #124
richard200593

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary RS
I appreciate all the comments and concerns, I truly beleive that my relationship is open and honest, I am gone for weeks on end at times and this happened while I was out of town, I honestly think it was something that happened, than she forgot about it (because to her it is just a car )and just forgot to tell me later on when we talked. When I called her about it she could have just as easily lied and said she had no idea what happened, but she completely fessed up and told me how sorry she was for not telling me. I'm going to get it fixed eventually but there's a few things I want to mod first
Zl1 factory Reproduction wheels
Bmr 1.2/1.4 springs/Oracle plasma drl lights, footwell ambient lighting, 45th Gobo lights
*Audio:
Memphis pr600 amp/Fosgate 12" t0 sub/******** stealth box
richard200593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #125
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard200593 View Post
I appreciate all the comments and concerns, I truly beleive that my relationship is open and honest, I am gone for weeks on end at times and this happened while I was out of town, I honestly think it was something that happened, than she forgot about it (because to her it is just a car )and just forgot to tell me later on when we talked. When I called her about it she could have just as easily lied and said she had no idea what happened, but she completely fessed up and told me how sorry she was for not telling me. I'm going to get it fixed eventually but there's a few things I want to mod first
dude, don't pay attention to or take advice from these idiots.
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #126
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
BRUTAL..
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote