Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-15-2015, 05:22 PM   #1
TannerJPowell

Drives: 2012 2SS M6
FS: TX-HOU, 2012 2SS M6 45th Anniversary, LT Headers, ADM CAI, 3.91:1 rear gear

I moving on from this great 2012 Camaro. I have other projects (a 1991 z/18, 1970 Chevy pickup and a 1994 TD suburban) which need attention and this is the one I'm choosing to let go of.

The car is a 2012, 2SS with 6-speed manual and 45th anniversary edition being the prominent options. It does NOT have a sun roof, nor dual mode exhaust. I'm asking 24,900.

I purchased the car from Mac Haik Chevrolet in November of 2013 with 26k miles. The car now has about 58k miles.

Within 1000 miles of purchasing I had the following modifcations performed at ARD here in Houston Texas:
-Texas Speed and Performance Long Tube Headers / Complete exhaust kit
-ADM Cold Air Intake with cut-out for washer bottle
-GM OEM 1LE 3.91:1 rear gear set
-Dyno tuning for all parts including skip shift elimination and speedometer calibration for the gear set (406 RWHP)
-Hurst Short Throw Shifter (retained 45th anniversary shift handle)

I have all the paperwork for everything I have purchased for the car.

These modifications were plenty to keep me entertained. I kept the stock mufflers, since they actually produced a very good tone with low cabin noise. I'm unsure of the internals of the stock muffler, but they really don't seem to muffle anything at WOT. This thing screams.

I added 45th anniversary Llyods floor mats. Aside from that, everything about the cars appearance was kept stock.

The rear diff was re-filled with OEM fluid from the dealer at ~30K after break-in of the new gear set.

The dealer did a 30K service and replaced the power steering rack under warranty at that time (I have paperwork for everything they did).

The oil has just been changed with Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W30 Synthetic (same fluid used for all previous changes).

I have redline GL4 fluid ready to go in the transmission at 60K (or before sale if desired).

The car has typical scratches and door dings, but it in very good condition overall. There is no major body damage or dents anywhere on the car. Everything is functioning and working as new.

The car is about due for a set of tires. These have almost 33k miles on them. I've not yet changed them because I wanted to give the purchaser an option of tires incase they want something different. My asking price includes a new set of tires of my choosing. Any greater or lesser expense required will be figured into the cost of sale.

Also, it gives an opportunity to see relatively how I drove the car. The corners of the fronts are not bald. Lots of rubber all the way to the edge. The rear center stripe is a bit thin; With 406 RWHP and the 3.91:1 gear, the factory traction control cannot prevent wheel spin above medium throttle. I have never done smokey burnouts or a wheelstand with the car, but I have powered through a little tire spin from time to time.

I've attached some pictures below. Please let me know if you would like to see any more.

I am ok with out of state sales. I would rather not allow anyone to buy the car sight unseen; I can accommodate very few circumstances here.

I do not offer any kind of financing with this sale. I expect full payment with certified funds prior to any exchange. I have a lien on the car with Capital One.
Attached Images

TannerJPowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 03:05 PM   #2
TannerJPowell

Drives: 2012 2SS M6
Bump, and a price drop. Asking 23,900.
TannerJPowell is offline   Reply With Quote