Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
TannerJPowell

Drives: 2012 2SS M6
ok price on a 1le?

1LE in San Antonio is the one I'm most looking at.

I've posted in the classifieds searching, and I've found a few to look at. All are at dealers, and i would like to avoid that.

Looking for any advice that may be offered on pricing on the car above. Miles are extra low, but price is all the way on the high end for a use 1le. Still seems like a nice deal though. Wish I had bought this one first time around!

Here is my other thread with more details on exactly what I'm searching for: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337129
TannerJPowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
Spektrum

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
You could pick up a new 2013 1LE for that price if you look hard enough. I personally did. I just bought one last weekend with those same options with the addition of yellow paint (they charge extra), a sunroof, interior footwell lighting and the RS package (I can't tell in the picture if that one has the RS package or not, but I believe not because of the white SS badges). Well under invoice not including the $1,000 rebate, $500 loyalty rebate and a $500 credit union rebate I qualified for.

Going used, I think there is definitely big room for negotiating. KBB states retail should be in the low 30's and I would agree.

My dealer was begging me to buy it, so I know I got a great deal, but it reflects on what these cars should go for used.
Spektrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
TannerJPowell

Drives: 2012 2SS M6
I know you said same on price, but mind if I ask what it was out the door?

I wanted to go new, but i think red and yellow... maybe black was all that was left from what I was told by Becky D.

That sounds like a really great deal on that one! I will have to push on them.
TannerJPowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:42 PM   #4
Msmall143

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektrum View Post
You could pick up a new 2013 1LE for that price if you look hard enough. I personally did. I just bought one last weekend with those same options with the addition of yellow paint (they charge extra), a sunroof, interior footwell lighting and the RS package (I can't tell in the picture if that one has the RS package or not, but I believe not because of the white SS badges). Well under invoice not including the $1,000 rebate, $500 loyalty rebate and a $500 credit union rebate I qualified for.

Going used, I think there is definitely big room for negotiating. KBB states retail should be in the low 30's and I would agree.

My dealer was begging me to buy it, so I know I got a great deal, but it reflects on what these cars should go for used.
Post a few available that are 2013 1le 2ss npp rs with nav for low 30's.

FYI...badges don't change on rs

Just as a eference point I paid 34k for. 13 1le 2ss rs npp w/ nav with 6k miles on it. Personally I don't think you could find that right now. People like the 13's and some are buying the used 1le's over the new 14 refresh which is making the 13 1les retain value

And don't look at kbb or nada, they are a joke.
Msmall143 is offline   Reply With Quote