Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 02-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #29
Kid

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT, 68 Camaro RS
Quote:
Oh wait I thought Money was tight when you asked for a good deal, but now your talking about all these brakes you bought and BSing people. I was trying to give you a good deal and give advice. I'm not trying to be a Jerk!!!!!
And thanks for the "advice" about 18"1LT rims fitting over Brembos. No one seems to agree with you on that. Talk about bsing people.

Sorry this thread turned shifty OP. I really was trying to make an honest offer. GLWS

Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #30
madmaxx18

Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
The Rims that won't fit that I'm aware of are the 1LS rims, but I cannot fully remember the 18'' rims that you mentioned not fitting. you said 1lt, but I'm done with the this.
Well I found out that I was wrong 1LTs need a 5mm spacer to work, but I thought they fit when we tried them on a friends car last year. Hope this helps

Last edited by madmaxx18; 02-25-2014 at 07:42 PM.
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1le brakes, for sale brembo