Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #57
Klepton

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, LS3, SW w/ IOM package
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Do you have a harness that would:
Keep AAC led side marker at full intensity with lights on.
Flash off/on full intensity (whether they were on or not with lights)

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Is it the all in one, or just a specific one?
Read post #44 from this thread.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=44

The LED Side-marker Version of the All-In-One Harness is what you need/want.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:17 PM   #58
Lite-Right

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS
Hi layzurguy,

Here is a video that shows the LED Version of the All-In-One Harness so you can see exactly how it works.

Regards,

--Keith
Lite-Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #59
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Just finished up installing the LED All-in-one harness in my 2011 Camaro Convertible and Very happy with the results. I've been waiting to install this type of harness for a very long time and after an epic fail with another vendor, Keith was able to get the job done.

Because I had done some previous ground work before recieving the Lite Right harness (tapping the left and right blinker wires and pulling the leads to the area next to the fuse box as well as running wires for the optional DRL On/Off switch on the dash), I was able to keep all my connections in one place.

The Orange/Yellow wires circled in blue are the left/right blinker taps and the yellow/green wires circled in red are the feeds for the optional on/off DRL switch. I was hoping to get the control box in this area as well, and with alot of extra soldering and lead extensions it could be possible. (I'm first on the list Keith if you decide to offer as option)

This was all neatly concealed by my wire harness cover.

Additionally, I chose to run the harness across the top of the radiator area, supported and hid by my radiator cover, to the left headlight/halo connection. I didn't want to worry about the harness "flopping" around under the lower air damn. I'm not sure if running across the top would work on those with a OEM airbox as this might obstruct the harness routing. PS I was too damn lazy to remove the rotofab cover to show the actual routing

There are plenty of vids showing the function of the lite right all-in-one harness and now with the conversion I did on my rears, all 4 sidemarkers work in sync with each other.

These minor installation changes worked for my application, but however you decide to do it, you'll be glad you did it. Thanks Keith.
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:48 AM   #60
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1
Wow Pony how did you get the rears to work? I've been wanting to do that for a couple years now.
LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:24 AM   #61
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
Wow Pony how did you get the rears to work? I've been wanting to do that for a couple years now.
$18 bucks, couple feet of wire and some time!

Here is how I did it;

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/el...-blinkers.html

Basically, I added the wire extension on so I could insert the Drugz circuit and do all the soldering in the tail light area.

Remember though, the rears will ONLY work when the rear sidemarkers are on, e.g. night time in auto or manual on. They will not blink bright during the daytime.

Maybe Keith can come up with a plug-n-play for this.
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #62
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

[QUOTE=pony;7604503

Maybe Keith can come up with a plug-n-play for this. [/QUOTE]

Oh we have discussed it but I think he is tired of me taking up his garage space already.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:30 AM   #63
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony View Post

Maybe Keith can come up with a plug-n-play for this.
Oh we have discussed it but I think he is tired of me taking up his garage space already.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:43 PM   #64
Lite-Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony View Post
Just finished up installing the LED All-in-one harness in my 2011 Camaro Convertible and Very happy with the results. I've been waiting to install this type of harness for a very long time ... and Keith was able to get the job done.

Thanks Pony !

Lookin' Good

--Keith
Old 05-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #65
Lite-Right

Euro-spec Camaro owners (these cars have RS Halo headlights but NO Sidemarkers) -- PM us if you are interested in a version of the All-In-One Harness that will enable you to add LED front sidemarkers that work exactly as shown in our video -- operate as turn signals during the day, and dual mode running lights / turn signals at night.

--Keith
Old 09-11-2015, 07:07 PM   #66
yescats

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS L99 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-Right View Post
Euro-spec Camaro owners (these cars have RS Halo headlights but NO Sidemarkers) -- PM us if you are interested in a version of the All-In-One Harness that will enable you to add LED front sidemarkers that work exactly as shown in our video -- operate as turn signals during the day, and dual mode running lights / turn signals at night.

--Keith
Are you still in business? I can't find you on the Internet. I'm interested in a harness.
yescats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:47 PM   #67
RLNTLSS
INTSAGRAM: Failwish

Drives: 2019 /2SS LT1
man i already bought all the other plugs to keep the halos on during turning and the the fogs auto on with headlights, i really want this mod to make my oracle led turn signals active with turning indicator ....is there a part number for this on a the 2015 rs camaros with halos and led rear lights,,,if so hit me with a pm,
RLNTLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 11:42 PM   #68
yescats

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS L99 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramlion View Post
man i already bought all the other plugs to keep the halos on during turning and the the fogs auto on with headlights, i really want this mod to make my oracle led turn signals active with turning indicator ....is there a part number for this on a the 2015 rs camaros with halos and led rear lights,,,if so hit me with a pm,
I did too from Gen5diy. Mine should arrive tomorrow. I found out about this several days ago and asked them if they sold or knew about an All-In-One harness but according to my email tracking service Gen5diy hasn't even opened my last three emails.
yescats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #69
Midnight Maro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS W/ Kenne Bell 2.8LC SC
I have one of these harnesses for sale. Never got around to installing it. PM me an offer if you're interested.

1/4: 13.330 @ 105.52 MPH - bone stock
Midnight Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:12 PM   #70
King2011RS

Drives: Camaro RS
Hi, you still have the harness?
King2011RS is offline   Reply With Quote