Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-19-2016, 10:28 PM   #85
Dblock5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Hey Trevor,
Just going to Saskatchewan River Crossing this year, 2 for lunch
And my mom, Kmaro11, is doing the same thing as well, 2 for lunch

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2016, 08:38 PM   #86
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock5 View Post
Hey Trevor,
Just going to Saskatchewan River Crossing this year, 2 for lunch
And my mom, Kmaro11, is doing the same thing as well, 2 for lunch

Thanks!
Awesome, thanks for letting us know!
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:38 AM   #87
NFRNOSS

Less than three weeks away!!

52 people registered on the Facebook event, with another 46 maybe's, and another 23 cars on here!!!
Old 06-01-2016, 07:45 PM   #88
NFRNOSS

Update!

So far I'm counting 52 cars that I know of!

95 people for lunch in Rocky Mountain House at Edwards Garage, and 56 people for dinner!!
Old 06-02-2016, 03:55 PM   #89
NFRNOSS

* Update *

I have updated the Edmonton, Calgary, and Red Deer arrival and departure times slightly.

Changes:
  • Edmonton Group: Arrive at 7:30am, depart at 8:15am
  • Calgary Group: Arrive at 7:30am, depart at 8:15am
  • Red Deer: Arrive between 9:30 and 10:30am, departing at 10:30am
Old 06-04-2016, 09:10 AM   #90
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
I'm still coming although Leyla wont be coming with me this year :( . She has to attend taking care of Logan who's not quite big enough to Camaro ride for 10+ hours. Logan is 8 months old already!

However, my best friend Terry will traveling with me this year so head count for us stays the same (2).

Logan will be on next years trip for sure and Leyla is sad that she cant attend all though insuring Logan is old enough to car ride that long will make 2017 good for us to look forwards too!

Anyhow, we will still do the lunch, the dinner and staying the night in Banff. We will be camping however and staying at two jack lake main (usual place I camp when coming to banff). If anyone else wants to meet up with us at the campsite, that will be an option as well. We will stay Sunday night as well to make it more worth while.

On a side note off topic, I'd also like to point out that my car got vandelized late last summer and it was a long hard recovery process for us through insurance. Someone thought taking a hunting knife from one end of the car to the other would be funny. $3500 paint job and a month with no car was the result for me (not impressed). Crazy Bee has since recovered with a new paint job and the camaro actually looks better than ever. Weve also setup security cameras and lighting in attempt to hopefully catch this person one day who did this crime. Police have a suspect but I'm not sure if they were ever charged.

Anyhow, see you guys in a few weeks!

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #91
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
I'm still coming although Leyla wont be coming with me this year :( . She has to attend taking care of Logan who's not quite big enough to Camaro ride for 10+ hours. Logan is 8 months old already!

However, my best friend Terry will traveling with me this year so head count for us stays the same (2).

Logan will be on next years trip for sure and Leyla is sad that she cant attend all though insuring Logan is old enough to car ride that long will make 2017 good for us to look forwards too!

Anyhow, we will still do the lunch, the dinner and staying the night in Banff. We will be camping however and staying at two jack lake main (usual place I camp when coming to banff). If anyone else wants to meet up with us at the campsite, that will be an option as well. We will stay Sunday night as well to make it more worth while.

On a side note off topic, I'd also like to point out that my car got vandelized late last summer and it was a long hard recovery process for us through insurance. Someone thought taking a hunting knife from one end of the car to the other would be funny. $3500 paint job and a month with no car was the result for me (not impressed). Crazy Bee has since recovered with a new paint job and the camaro actually looks better than ever. Weve also setup security cameras and lighting in attempt to hopefully catch this person one day who did this crime. Police have a suspect but I'm not sure if they were ever charged.

Anyhow, see you guys in a few weeks!
Thanks for the update!

Bummer about the car...wow. At least it looks as good as new!
Old 06-06-2016, 05:27 PM   #92
NFRNOSS

11 days away!!!

103 people for lunch in Rocky Mountain House! 62 people for dinner in Banff!

54 cars in total!!
Old 06-10-2016, 06:41 PM   #93
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
8 Days away!
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:59 PM   #94
NFRNOSS

Woohoo!!! Can't wait!
Old 06-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #95
Silverboost

Drives: 2004 Z06
Hello everyone, Don Jeffery here from Edwards Garage ..looking forward to next weekend, sounds like we are going to have a great turnout again.. for those of you that haven't been here before, we clear the lot and try to get everyone parked in an orderly fashion for photo opps, Boys and girls club will be here to start serving lunch at 11:30 we have Tomco bringing their fancy BBQ, will try to get an earlier start so peeps can get thru quicker ..I opted for bottled water no pop as it is cleaner considering all the nice iron that will be here.. a heads up as well that there is some construction west of rocky that is down to one lane, just for a short ways ..also, last year for the first time there was a speed trap set up at Nordegg, and I was with the first cars getting to park entrance and there were 2 sherrifs handing out tickets.. As well note that when 60 some cars get to the park gates it gets bunged up, so might want to do a staggered departure from the photo shoot at Lake Abraham..trying to round up some door prizes, or if not then something for the dinner from the dealership, as we really appreciate the group stopping here..any questions/comments/recommendations please message on here or my cell direct at 1-403-844-1730..hope to have our first 2016 new gen Camaro Convertible here as well, its in Calgary in shipping yard. See you soon!

Last edited by Silverboost; 06-11-2016 at 01:20 PM. Reason: additional info
Silverboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #96
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverboost View Post
Hello everyone, Don Jeffery here from Edwards Garage ..looking forward to next weekend, sounds like we are going to have a great turnout again.. for those of you that haven't been here before, we clear the lot and try to get everyone parked in an orderly fashion for photo opps, Boys and girls club will be here to start serving lunch at 11:30 we have Tomco bringing their fancy BBQ, will try to get an earlier start so peeps can get thru quicker ..I opted for bottled water no pop as it is cleaner considering all the nice iron that will be here.. a heads up as well that there is some construction west of rocky that is down to one lane, just for a short ways ..also, last year for the first time there was a speed trap set up at Nordegg, and I was with the first cars getting to park entrance and there were 2 sherrifs handing out tickets.. As well note that when 60 some cars get to the park gates it gets bunged up, so might want to do a staggered departure from the photo shoot at Lake Abraham..trying to round up some door prizes, or if not then something for the dinner from the dealership, as we really appreciate the group stopping here..any questions/comments/recommendations please message on here or my cell direct at 1-403-844-1730..hope to have our first 2016 new gen Camaro Convertible here as well, its in Calgary in shipping yard. See you soon!
Thanks so much Don! This year we will be having lead and trailing cars to help control speed and such, so the speed traps will be a non issue! I like the idea of a staggered departure from Abraham lake as well, we'll see if that can get added! Thanks!!
Old 06-13-2016, 11:35 AM   #97
RedRock2SSRS

Drives: 2015 Red Rock Metallic 2SS/RS
I am confirming my trip today for you.
I will be starting in Red Deer, going to Saskatchewan River Crossing and back to Red Deer again. 2 for lunch in Rocky Mountain House.
Looking forward to the day.
Thank you.
RedRock2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 11:36 AM   #98
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRock2SSRS View Post
I am confirming my trip today for you.
I will be starting in Red Deer, going to Saskatchewan River Crossing and back to Red Deer again. 2 for lunch in Rocky Mountain House.
Looking forward to the day.
Thank you.
Thanks RedRock2SSRS!!