72MachOne99GT
Anthrax Popcorn User

Drives: 2013 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMWNERW View Post
Yes, you've demonstrated perfectly

Mission accomplished
Quote:
...if you want to compare performance numbers, well, the GT500 retains it's title of the highest hp, worst performing car in the world.
72MachOne99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #44
05stram

Drives: 2013 RS - 2013 2SS/RS - 1971 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbormd View Post
By the way I have a 14 zl1 sum white. People are pretty funny on here. All the people giving me a hard time for going over the speed limit. Guaranteed all of us have gone over the speed limit a little ON THE STREET. Is it the best decision???? NO.. BUT I did it.. Let's not to be too judgemental.. I did pull out of his way and slowed down.. He just slowed down with me and acted like an absolute prick.. I give him his props the car looked sick and was fast but man the driver is just one middle finger and swerve away from starting shit with the wrong guy..

what does it matter what kind of car you had? you judged someone but you don't like it when someone wondered why you sped?
05stram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #45
shine2013

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT
As someone who also drives a Mustang let me apologize for him. I hate people who act stupid like that.
shine2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #46
Deftones

Drives: 2012 RS/SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper73 View Post
The thing i do is i keep a small video camera in the car. And I carry a smart phone i shoot a few pictures. Then i pull over dial 911 ant turn them in. In my day I have removed over 5 motorist form the road. The police love the video and the pics it makes a easy case in court and al i have to do is write a statement. Road rage is nothing you want to get caught up in. It is a real shame that our roads are made unsafe my people like that. So don't take the law in to your hands just take a picture.
Please elaborate on your mad max tales.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #47
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Ummm to the people that said. this was a race. His story doesn't sound like a race at all. He just said he saw a cobra come up on his ass so he sped off. Also I'm pretty sure all of you at some point had some kind of spirited fun. So don't judge to quickly. Also who did he judge?

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #48
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
I for one appreciate the Mustang guy's who frequent this forum. For the most part I find their statements intelligent, well thought out and most of all...... Respectful.
I find no basis for trash talk. The fact that some folks who drive a Mustang use less than proper driving etiquette can be equated to those driving all types of car's. Heck, just go out Christmas shopping.

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #49
TheReaper

Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by jake2212 View Post
if you look in any group of people you will find idiots. stupid doesn't discriminate.
TheReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #50
EnlighteningYou

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
Ummm to the people that said. this was a race. His story doesn't sound like a race at all. He just said he saw a cobra come up on his ass so he sped off. Also I'm pretty sure all of you at some point had some kind of spirited fun. So don't judge to quickly. Also who did he judge?
Calling a guy a jackass for being an idiot on the road when you just finished doing 110mph kind of qualifies as ironic. Judging I guess goes into calling the guy a jackass when you finished some jackassery yourself.
EnlighteningYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #51
Truck Norris
Thread Mover

Drives: a Monte Carlo
Would the Cobra driver still of been a jackass if you pulled on him when you decided to "romp on it up to 110mph in San Jose, California (3rd most populous city in the most populous state in the USA)?
Old 12-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #52
Drbormd

Drives: 13 F150 Eco 14 ZL1 650 RWHP
The judgement came after the dickhead tried swerving into me point blank. What kind of idiot pulls next to someone just to let them know what a piece of shit there car is??? Hey thanks for the heads up mustang guy. I appreciate you letting me know this. Next time you don't have to scream, flip me off and try to run me off the road.. It was not a street race by the way……… Just gassed it a little like I guess nobody else has done on the forum before… Yes it was a bad idea on the street please everyone forgive me….Come on guys….
REALLY???
Drbormd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #53
Drbormd

Drives: 13 F150 Eco 14 ZL1 650 RWHP
Yes he still would have been a jackass.. The jackass started when he came up next to me and tried to run me off the road. Flipping me off and telling me what a piece of shit my car is...
Drbormd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #54
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
I personally don't put a label on a car brand because of a small few idiots out there. I'm just a car nut who really enjoys the company of other car nuts. Just like any hobby there is a small percentage who are complete douchbags i just ignore but don't represent the hobby as a whole.