Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-06-2014, 06:07 PM   #15
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Go to another dealer. Car has 5 years, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty and a good dealer will cover it.
the 3.6 V6 has some notorious issues. I actually just changed dealerships (im a GM tech) and am awaiting my new boss to get me back into the system so I cant access anything right now for sure or to recheck your codes but I know 2 codes are linked to a TSB issue on the timing tensioners & guides. When I regain access to the GM system Ill check it out and verify which codes they are because this could be your issue and if so needs to be repaired under warranty.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:10 PM   #16
Rene59386@gmail.com

Drives: Camaro 2012 v6 nanual transmission
2012 v6

I have the same problem first it wuz a bad cylinder I replaced nd still the same problem then I bought the spark plug md nothing the engine ligth wuz still there now when im waiting on the ligth my car pops up stabilitytrak service when i start driving it goes a way any thing similar has happened to yall i drive a camaro 2012 ls
Rene59386@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #17
CamaroFred

Drives: Miss Con Ception
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene59386@gmail.com View Post
I have the same problem first it wuz a bad cylinder I replaced nd still the same problem then I bought the spark plug md nothing the engine ligth wuz still there now when im waiting on the ligth my car pops up stabilitytrak service when i start driving it goes a way any thing similar has happened to yall i drive a camaro 2012 ls

Old battery?