Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 03-22-2018, 12:38 PM   #15
Nsxmatt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCobalt View Post
This person proved my point. Not many here take the time to read, click links, and actually help people.
You guys saw key words like “newer” and “beige” and something went off in your heads and you had knee-jerk reactions that produced simple thoughts and unhelpful responses such as “Oh nooo this is not a 6th gen” and “KALAHARI OH GOD IT’S KALAHARI NOT BEIGE.”
All you had to do was read and click the link and see it’s a 2015 Camaro with a rare beige interior. The OP is looking for newer Camaros, and 2015 qualifies.
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th gen, we’re all Camaro fans and potential owners.
Don’t be lazy elitists. Be helpful.

Sincerely,
just an internet troll.
It's a 6th gen forum in a 6th gen sub forum and a question that the OP could have answered with a 15 second google search. Forgive us that we don't bend over backwards and hold peoples hand who can't/won't do the research for themselves. Now lay off the rage son, it's not that big of a deal.
Nsxmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:45 AM   #16
SinginHawk

Drives: 2015 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarocid View Post
Thanks everyone! Yes, I apologize for not clarifying that I was aware it was a 5th gen. Kalahari is actually far and beyond my favorite interior color but I’m struggling to find 2SS Gen 6 for under $34k in a m6 lol
Yes it's a stock color, my White 2015 has tan interior.
Old 03-24-2018, 04:01 AM   #17
jimmypop13

Drives: 2016 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCobalt View Post
This person proved my point. Not many here take the time to read, click links, and actually help people.
You guys saw key words like “newer” and “beige” and something went off in your heads and you had knee-jerk reactions that produced simple thoughts and unhelpful responses such as “Oh nooo this is not a 6th gen” and “KALAHARI OH GOD IT’S KALAHARI NOT BEIGE.”
All you had to do was read and click the link and see it’s a 2015 Camaro with a rare beige interior. The OP is looking for newer Camaros, and 2015 qualifies.
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th gen, we’re all Camaro fans and potential owners.
Don’t be lazy elitists. Be helpful.

Sincerely,
just an internet troll.
Dude yes you're being a troll. They gave him the answers he needed to hear. He should have asked this on Camaro5.com, not Camaro6. Doesn't take a genius
jimmypop13 is offline   Reply With Quote