Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-19-2016, 02:24 PM   #15
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Rocks View Post
Yeah, but you have to dish out another $2,000 for transportation to CA.

Best to wait a bit more for GM to catch up, then you can buy it below MSRP.
I think courtesy ship is around $300, dealer to dealer, I maybe wrong, I know it's cheaper than a transport
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:41 PM   #16
Z_Rocks

Drives: everyone crazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
I think courtesy ship is around $300, dealer to dealer, I maybe wrong, I know it's cheaper than a transport
If a dealer has got the car on the lot and you buy it, they send it to you via private transportation. to South Florida (from up north) is about $15,00 and to Ca is about $2000.
I had checked this already.

Now if you order one from another dealer to be shipped directly from manufacture to your local dealer, that a different price. I don't know the price on that. It's like you buy gun online and shipped to your local store and they charge anywhere from $25 to $50, depending on store.
Z_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #17
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Rocks View Post
If a dealer has got the car on the lot and you buy it, they send it to you via private transportation. to South Florida (from up north) is about $15,00 and to Ca is about $2000.
I had checked this already.

Now if you order one from another dealer to be shipped directly from manufacture to your local dealer, that a different price. I don't know the price on that. It's like you buy gun online and shipped to your local store and they charge anywhere from $25 to $50, depending on store.

From another tread about ordering from one dealer and delivering to another, that's what I meant, your right about a car already on a lot :
To quote Becky:

As for the logistics: The car is ordered from the factory and can be directed to a local
dealer for you to pick up. This is called a courtesy delivery. You still buy and pay me
for the car, but you'd pick it up locally. The dealer who receives the car will charge a
fee to receive the car, prep, clean and usually handle the paperwork to license and title
the vehicle. Typically a courtesy delivery charge is $300 or so, but dealers are free to
charge whatever, and may dealers won't handle them at all. You can of course pick up
the car here and drive it back. That would save the courtesy delivery fee, but you may
spend that in transporation to get here, just depends. While the car is intransit to the
dealer, you and I would transact paperwork and pay for the car. Tax and registration
can be included in the financing, and we can handle that here, or with your local
lending institution.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
Old 12-19-2016, 03:27 PM   #18
Z_Rocks

Drives: everyone crazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
From another tread about ordering from one dealer and delivering to another, that's what I meant, your right about a car already on a lot :
To quote Becky:

As for the logistics: The car is ordered from the factory and can be directed to a local
dealer for you to pick up. This is called a courtesy delivery. You still buy and pay me
for the car, but you'd pick it up locally. The dealer who receives the car will charge a
fee to receive the car, prep, clean and usually handle the paperwork to license and title
the vehicle. Typically a courtesy delivery charge is $300 or so, but dealers are free to
charge whatever, and may dealers won't handle them at all. You can of course pick up
the car here and drive it back. That would save the courtesy delivery fee, but you may
spend that in transporation to get here, just depends. While the car is intransit to the
dealer, you and I would transact paperwork and pay for the car. Tax and registration
can be included in the financing, and we can handle that here, or with your local
lending institution.
Yes, she is right.

Best to check with local dealer and make sure they fully inspect the car, clean it and prepare as if they were selling it. Some dealers become a real dick about it. Once off the truck, they call you to pick it up, without doing any work on it. Sign the paper, give the money and you own [the dirty unprepared car].
Z_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:15 PM   #19
unleaded28

Drives: 2019 ZL1 M6
Was in paradise chevrolet in Ventura and I was told that the buyer of the 1 allocated ZL1 dropped out, so there may be one available however don't know what kind of markup they will have on it.
unleaded28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:25 PM   #20
17 White ZL1

Drives: 2017 White ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by unleaded28 View Post
Was in paradise chevrolet in Ventura and I was told that the buyer of the 1 allocated ZL1 dropped out, so there may be one available however don't know what kind of markup they will have on it.
That was me I was 1st on the list as of March 2016 then they told me there was going to be ADM after telling me it would be MSRP So I told them to go fly a kite I won't be buying any vehicles from them ever now.
17 White ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:53 PM   #21
unleaded28

Drives: 2019 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 White ZL1 View Post
That was me I was 1st on the list as of March 2016 then they told me there was going to be ADM after telling me it would be MSRP So I told them to go fly a kite I won't be buying any vehicles from them ever now.
Small world here on the forums, don't blame you, that sux.
unleaded28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:10 AM   #22
ruthe006

Drives: 2017 NGM ZL1 (on order)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST FRED View Post
I will be picking up my Red Hot ZL1 today from Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet in San Diego. I paid supplier pricing.

Fred
Hey Fred,
I'm in line for the zl1 at jimmie johnson and have supplier discount pricing through my work. Do you happen to know if you got their first zl1? I am having trouble getting any calls/emails back from Joe Brommer (new car sales mgr) and was told I was 3rd in line; I put my deposit on 11/5
ruthe006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:32 AM   #23
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
Fly to Tucson there is one at Watson for supploer price
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:23 AM   #24
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by formoutofchaos View Post
Fly to Tucson there is one at Watson for supploer price
This is true, let me know I can help if need be
Old 12-20-2016, 02:17 PM   #25
FAST FRED
To many toys

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1-1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthe006 View Post
Hey Fred,
I'm in line for the zl1 at jimmie johnson and have supplier discount pricing through my work. Do you happen to know if you got their first zl1? I am having trouble getting any calls/emails back from Joe Brommer (new car sales mgr) and was told I was 3rd in line; I put my deposit on 11/5
It was there first as far as I know.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM   #26
RobMan

Drives: 15 Summit White 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST FRED View Post
It was there first as far as I know.
Let's see that beast!
RobMan is offline   Reply With Quote