Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-20-2023, 04:56 PM   #1
AKATURTLE

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green Camaro
2011 Aftermarket Stereo Options

Looking to upgrade the stereo in my 2011 camaro. Thought about the Mylink option but $2,000+ is a hard pill to swallow. What other options have you gone with and liked? I keep reading in other threads about steering wheel functionality and losing your door unlock switch.
AKATURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 06:08 PM   #2
Leadsled

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6MT
There’s one for sale here on the forums. Everything you need
Old 12-21-2023, 01:17 PM   #3
SS_Dave

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATURTLE View Post
Looking to upgrade the stereo in my 2011 camaro. Thought about the Mylink option but $2,000+ is a hard pill to swallow. What other options have you gone with and liked? I keep reading in other threads about steering wheel functionality and losing your door unlock switch.
There's no need to lose functionality. It's really more a matter of how it's placed. There are multiple interface options to swap to an aftermarket double din stereo.

Here's a nice thread on one of the popular ones, iDataLink with Maestro - https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=556084

Lots of people's setups in this thread - https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...ight=PAC+Audio

There's kits from iDataLink, PAC Audio, and others. Or you can go the route of one of the choices from Digital Octopus. You can find the same as theirs on Alibaba. You just don't get any support. But I've also heard variations on support from Digital Octopus.
SS_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote