Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-21-2017, 01:57 PM   #15
Krowser

Drives: ZL1 Mosaic Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowser View Post
For those that live in South Florida in the Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Broward County and Dade County areas, the SCKingz chapter has a meet almost every Friday:

https://www.instagram.com/sckingz/

The Sckingz take old 98,99, 00, sc300 and SC400 series Lexus coupes and transplant their engines to 1j or 2j Toyota engines found in the Supra; they also add large turbos. Usually, a host of Supras show up from West Palm.

Their handle on Instagram is SCkingz and the advertisement is there for the Fridays.

I've hung out with them for the last year and they are cool... usually cars of all types show up.

Feel free to come by, it is located at "a clean getaway car wash"...I'm usually there from 8pm to 1am most Friday nights.

7841 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines Fl 33024
It's on and popping...Cars and Coffee pre met rally spot!!
Krowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:35 AM   #16
Krowser

Quote:
For those that live in South Florida in the Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Broward County and Dade County areas, the SCKingz chapter has a meet almost every Friday:

The Sckingz take old 98,99, 00, sc300 and SC400 series Lexus coupes and transplant their engines to 1j or 2j Toyota engines found in the Supra; they also add large turbos. Usually, a host of Supras show up from West Palm.

Their handle on Instagram is SCkingz and the advertisement is there for the Fridays.

I've hung out with them for the last year and they are cool... usually cars of all types show up.

Feel free to come by, it is located at "a clean getaway car wash"...I'm usually there from 8pm to 1am most Friday nights.

If the weather permits...
Old 10-13-2017, 12:26 PM   #17
Krowser

Quote:

If weather permits.. Sebring bound..
Old 10-13-2017, 01:47 PM   #18
Leons032

Drives: 2017 All Black Camaro SS
What time are ya'll heading to Sebring?
Leons032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:48 AM   #19
Krowser

Quote:

On again and popping!
Old 12-31-2017, 10:26 PM   #20
Tenfive

Drives: 2017 1SS camaro ,2SS a 68 + 08 C6
The largest car show event in south florida is january 21st at palm beach lakes mall at the cars and coffee event at 9am sunday in 3 weeks
Redline performance will be there im bringing one or two camaros myself . The show is about twice as large as towershops , its huge !!!
Tenfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:56 AM   #21
Krowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenfive View Post
The largest car show event in south florida is january 21st at palm beach lakes mall at the cars and coffee event at 9am sunday in 3 weeks
Redline performance will be there im bringing one or two camaros myself . The show is about twice as large as towershops , its huge !!!
Cool...I'll see if everybody wants to roll...
Old 02-16-2018, 11:44 AM   #22
Krowser

Quote:

Ill be here after I finish cleaning my car at "Ridin' Clean Garage"

https://www.ridincleangarage.com/
Old 04-20-2018, 03:37 PM   #23
Krowser

Quote:

This is still the hot spot on Fridays...after Boost Life in Sunrise