Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

AWE Tuning

Old 08-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #29
Coors9

Drives: 2011 Cyber Gray 2SS RS
Hell, we got to the promised land. What a season that was....
Coors9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:08 PM   #30
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Stafford couldn't do anything with Megatron. Will be a tall glass of water to do anything without him.
How's that whole pay 130 million to $UH working out for you? I think the Lions got more wins without him than you did with him! Remember, I am a Lions fan, we've won one playoff game in the Super Bowl era. One. So that means talk and hope before the season starts, because five or six games in it is usually over. Yes hope springs eternal, even if your a Lions fan, or I should say especially if your a Lions fan! For the record, 8-9 wins. 10 if we get lucky.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 02:04 PM   #31
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
How's that whole pay 130 million to $UH working out for you? I think the Lions got more wins without him than you did with him! Remember, I am a Lions fan, we've won one playoff game in the Super Bowl era. One. So that means talk and hope before the season starts, because five or six games in it is usually over. Yes hope springs eternal, even if your a Lions fan, or I should say especially if your a Lions fan! For the record, 8-9 wins. 10 if we get lucky.
couldn't get all your thoughts on one post, so quoted me 3 times? lol

Suh is working out just fine. He actually did well last year. the rest of the team, not so much. everyone was expecting him to be a trouble maker on the field and/or in the locker room and maybe even get suspended. none of that happened. But it's not exactly an easy task to win, when you have the bottom 2 in oline, a head coach that gets fired in week 4, and your interim coach is the TE's coach with no other experience. Looking forward to what Coach Gase brings to the table.

and don't take my comment personal. I'm just saying they had a physical freak at WR, and they couldn't win, so it's not going to be easy to do without him.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:05 PM   #32
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
couldn't get all your thoughts on one post, so quoted me 3 times? lol

Suh is working out just fine. He actually did well last year. the rest of the team, not so much. everyone was expecting him to be a trouble maker on the field and/or in the locker room and maybe even get suspended. none of that happened. But it's not exactly an easy task to win, when you have the bottom 2 in oline, a head coach that gets fired in week 4, and your interim coach is the TE's coach with no other experience. Looking forward to what Coach Gase brings to the table.

and don't take my comment personal. I'm just saying they had a physical freak at WR, and they couldn't win, so it's not going to be easy to do without him.
No offense taking, nothing more offensive than having to watch a franchise waste the greatest runner ever, Barry Sanders, then the greatest receiver , MEGATRON, and only win one playoff game. Oh, they did win two seasons and made the playoffs twice with Calvin. The first playoff game, the mighty Suh led defense didn't make the Saints punt once, and the Saints went 4 for 4 on forth down. Zero sacks for Suh in that game. Got screwed by the refs against the Cowboys when on third down in the forth qt. the ref throws a flag, signals pass interference, the ref from across the field talks to the ref that made the call, then pick up the flag, announce it was not pass interference, fourth down. Ahhhh the life of a Lions fan! Is there a rule against that too? Haha. The three quote thing
Old 08-08-2016, 10:53 PM   #33
vegas girl

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS BRM convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
I'd honestly love to see the Cardinals win a Super Bowl, just don't bad mouth my Cowboys. I TRY so hard to leave them for Baltimore, but being a fan since I was crawling around the floor makes it so damn tough.

I see a FELLOW Boyz fan....glad to see I'm NOT the only one. Yea...I see some improvement in our team this year as long as Romo stays injury free(I'm not a Romo lover but it was obvious last season we couldn't win without him).

2013 2LT/RS BRM Convertible
vegas girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #34
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
I predict that the Chiefs will play football
Old 08-09-2016, 03:49 PM   #35
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelyell22 View Post
I predict that the Chiefs will play football
Don't go too far out on that limb, let me help you Reb, I think the Chiefs will play good football!
Old 08-09-2016, 04:24 PM   #36
rebelyell22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Don't go too far out on that limb, let me help you Reb, I think the Chiefs will play good football!
I hope so. Maybe Charles can stay healthy for a full season for once.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #37
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Cross you fingers!
Old 08-27-2016, 06:56 AM   #38
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas girl View Post

I see a FELLOW Boyz fan....glad to see I'm NOT the only one. Yea...I see some improvement in our team this year as long as Romo stays injury free(I'm not a Romo lover but it was obvious last season we couldn't win without him).
Prescott looks very promising. Be nice to see him do better than Wentz. Hate the eagles.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:32 AM   #39
rebelyell22

Be careful about getting on the Dak train. It's been known to derail. That's all I'm gonna say
Old 08-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #40
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Romo out 6-10 weeks?
Old 08-27-2016, 09:11 PM   #41
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelyell22 View Post
Be careful about getting on the Dak train. It's been known to derail. That's all I'm gonna say
He doesn't have to do much in that offense. It's not like they are asking him to be the Browns starter.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 05:53 PM   #42
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Romo out 6-10 weeks?
He's all done. Jerry jones will break the bank and bring Matt Stafford back home in the off season.