Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #1
cfabrizio

Drives: 2018 Silver ZL1
New SS Owner- Couple of Questions

All,

I recently took delivery of a 2017 2SS and absolutely love the car. I will post some pics soon, I only have crappy ones that were taken in the garage with fluorescent lights.

So I have read the manual and trying to figure some things out. I have a sunroof and the manual says to push the button to the second detents for express open and close. The sunroof express opens but does not express close. I have tried holding the button down longer but nothing, as soon as I let go it stops. Is the manual wrong, am I missing something, or is something broken?

Another item listed in the manual that I cannot get to work are the shift indicator lights in the HUD. The manual states that one of the info screens will show the shift lights come together when a shift is indicated. I have set the car in several modes and even competition mode with no lights?

Thanks for the help and info gents...cf
cfabrizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:13 PM   #2
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Typo......It will not express close, button must Be held.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:00 PM   #3
Johnwon

Drives: 2016 Mosaic Black 2SS, NPP, A8.
You don't mention whether you have the M6 or A8. If the A8, it won't show the gear unless you kick it into manual shift mode. I normally keep mine in the info screen that shows my real time MPG and the V4/V8 Active Fuel Management info and it shows the gear on the HUD in that mode.
Johnwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #4
GingaNinja

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS; 6M, MRC, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwon View Post
You don't mention whether you have the M6 or A8. If the A8, it won't show the gear unless you kick it into manual shift mode. I normally keep mine in the info screen that shows my real time MPG and the V4/V8 Active Fuel Management info and it shows the gear on the HUD in that mode.
He's not asking about the gear indicator, he's asking about the shift lights. Page 133 of the manual states there are shift lights in the Performance View of the HUD. Manual says it's for A8 & M6

I've only had my car for a few days, so can not confirm nor deny the shift lights just yet (maybe I'll have to run an errand and see if i can see them)
GingaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:21 PM   #5
MGD

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
Shift lights and turn signal lights in the HUD are NOT present. What a shame.