Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 11-10-2015, 09:50 AM   #71
DadVet68

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS / 1LE
Can the 2010 to 2013 version be ordered now? Are there pictures?
DadVet68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:04 AM   #72
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Drives: '15 1SS-RS/1LE (RRM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadVet68 View Post
Can the 2010 to 2013 version be ordered now? Are there pictures?
You can order them now. We have a few sets almost ready to ship. I'll be doing finally bolt on this weekend on our test car. Look wise they will look just like what you see on our 1LE. The only difference is the mounting points and Hardware are just a little different from the '14-'15.

Thank you

Kurt Robinson
Aero Sport Concepts
Old 11-14-2015, 03:44 PM   #73
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Got our '10-'13 Aero/Rock Flare Kit final fitment done today and everything fits perfectly.

This install will take about an additional hour because some OE clips need to be replaced with ours.

So taken orders and we have a few sets ready to ship this week.

Go to www.aerosportconcepts.com

Thank you

Kurt Robinson
Aero Sport Concepts
Old 11-25-2015, 08:58 AM   #74
quualudes

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE MPP
So, dumb question here... I am going to do the installation today and not exactly sure where the 3M tape needs to be applied. I am assuming the purpose of the tape is to further connect the flare to the fender liner - because gluing the flare to the body panel edges does not make sense if we ever want to remove the fender liner again.. In reading the instructions, it says mark the flare at the edge, so that reads like it is taping the flare the edge of the body panels itself. I have the front right side lightly installed so I can eyeball it and I am still not sure what should be done - especially on the front-front where the three existing holes require the spacers, so the tape definitely isn't going to do anything there...
quualudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:13 AM   #75
quualudes

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE MPP
On a side note, the front-rear on the '15 (1LE here) only has the two mounting bolts on the bottom of the fender liner. The flare is tapped for a third hole at the top but the spot on the fender well is pretty far from the edge, so getting a similar clip for the nut won't work, so I'll have to see what I can do about finding a deeper clip that might fit.
quualudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:53 AM   #76
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by quualudes View Post
So, dumb question here... I am going to do the installation today and not exactly sure where the 3M tape needs to be applied. I am assuming the purpose of the tape is to further connect the flare to the fender liner - because gluing the flare to the body panel edges does not make sense if we ever want to remove the fender liner again.. In reading the instructions, it says mark the flare at the edge, so that reads like it is taping the flare the edge of the body panels itself. I have the front right side lightly installed so I can eyeball it and I am still not sure what should be done - especially on the front-front where the three existing holes require the spacers, so the tape definitely isn't going to do anything there...
The 3M Tape is provided if you want to use it. Doesn't need to be used but does help with final attachment. It is applied to the Fender Edge, not the liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by quualudes View Post
On a side note, the front-rear on the '15 (1LE here) only has the two mounting bolts on the bottom of the fender liner. The flare is tapped for a third hole at the top but the spot on the fender well is pretty far from the edge, so getting a similar clip for the nut won't work, so I'll have to see what I can do about finding a deeper clip that might fit.

The Front Rear top hole needs to be drilled into the Fender Edge. There is approx a 3/8" wide flat edge where that hole is located. Need to keep the bottom screws loose until you line up the top hole on the fender edge. then tighten them all once hole is drilled.

Hope this helps out. Contact me if you have any other questions. Sorry for the delayed response. PM me next time so i can address your questions faster.
Aero_Sport_Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 07:26 AM   #77
tmsa

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LE
The Aero-Sport-Concepts are nice and almost exactly what I'm looking for. Does anyone offer a set that goes completely around the wheel well?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
2014 Red Hot 1SS RS 1LE, CAI brand intake -Bo White Stage 2 ported TB -Kooks catted 1-7/8" headers -SLP underdrive pulley -Apex motorsports catch can -Brian Tooley Stage 4 N/A cam -Hardened pushrods -Brian Tooley Dual Valve Springs -Melling High Volume Oil Pump -LS2 Timing Chain -GM Crank bolt -160 degree t-stat, 473rwhp/437rwtq
tmsa is offline   Reply With Quote