Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-05-2017, 12:35 PM   #43
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Just a heads up to anyone interested in this spoiler but are waiting for a cheaper option. The gentlemen @6LEDesigns have a replica currently in the process of manufacturing for $2k.

The first one should be shipping out to me in just a couple of weeks. I will be uploading pictures of the spoiler installed on my car for their website. Here's a link for those interested, there is also a Fiberglass option available for a few hundred less.

http://6ledesigns.com/product/2016-c...-carbon-fiber/
Arugon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:18 AM   #44
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Drives: Me: '16 2SS yellow, Wife: '16 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
Just a heads up to anyone interested in this spoiler but are waiting for a cheaper option. The gentlemen @6LEDesigns have a replica currently in the process of manufacturing for $2k.

The first one should be shipping out to me in just a couple of weeks. I will be uploading pictures of the spoiler installed on my car for their website. Here's a link for those interested, there is also a Fiberglass option available for a few hundred less.

http://6ledesigns.com/product/2016-c...-carbon-fiber/
Did you ever get your spoiler?

2016 Camaro 2SS ** EdelBrock E-Force Supercharger, 3" pulley, RotoFab air intake, Alky Methanol Injection System, Corsa Extreme Exhaust, Kooks longtube headers, TSP VV2 CAM, 1LE wheels @ 285/30/20 front & 305/30/20 rear... 707.41rwhp, 702.36 torque

Last edited by dennis@hixsonnet.com; 11-22-2017 at 10:28 AM.
dennis@hixsonnet.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:57 PM   #45
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis@hixsonnet.com View Post
Did you ever get your spoiler? I ordered from them over a month ago, would never return my calls, barley responded to emails, then they just canceled my order out of the blue. Now when I was considering purchasing the spoiler they responded johnny on the spot... Once I placed my order this disappeared.
Haven't received it yet. The problem is on the manufacturer (RK Sport)'s side. Apparently they got really behind due to the SEMA Event. The spoiler went to be polished 2 weeks ago to my knowledge so idk what the status is at this point. Tried to email RK directly but no response.

Mark, the owner of 6LE Designs, however has been very helpful and has returned all of my emails even though he's been super busy with his Iroc Project. I know his business email had an issue where everything for a 2 week period got deleted or something so that may have been why you didn't get a response. He told me that if RK Sport hasn't finished the spoiler by the time SEMA was over, he'd go get the mold from RK and make the spoiler himself in his new facility.
Arugon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #46
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Quote:
Haven't received it yet. The problem is on the manufacturer (RK Sport)'s side. Apparently they got really behind due to the SEMA Event. The spoiler went to be polished 2 weeks ago to my knowledge so idk what the status is at this point. Tried to email RK directly but no response.

Mark, the owner of 6LE Designs, however has been very helpful and has returned all of my emails even though he's been super busy with his Iroc Project. I know his business email had an issue where everything for a 2 week period got deleted or something so that may have been why you didn't get a response. He told me that if RK Sport hasn't finished the spoiler by the time SEMA was over, he'd go get the mold from RK and make the spoiler himself in his new facility.
You get the spoiler yet? Mine should ship next week.

2016 Camaro 2SS ** EdelBrock E-Force Supercharger, 3" pulley, RotoFab air intake, Alky Methanol Injection System, Corsa Extreme Exhaust, Kooks longtube headers, TSP VV2 CAM, 1LE wheels @ 285/30/20 front & 305/30/20 rear... 707.41rwhp, 702.36 torque
Old 12-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #47
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Quote:

He told me the same thing, and I still haven't received it.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:19 PM   #48
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
I cant wait to see it on you guys car so I can purchase it myself. Otherwise I will have to bite the bullet and purchase from ACS but 5K for the Carbon Fiber Spoiler is an hefty price.

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackmonba6Gen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:45 PM   #49
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmonba6Gen View Post
I cant wait to see it on you guys car so I can purchase it myself. Otherwise I will have to bite the bullet and purchase from ACS but 5K for the Carbon Fiber Spoiler is an hefty price.
If you are at that point you can buy the real thing from most Chevy dealers for 3k.... just say'n

Old 12-12-2017, 09:36 PM   #50
Reximus

Drives: 2lt rs lgx
Quote:
If you are at that point you can buy the real thing from most Chevy dealers for 3k.... just say'n
exactly, I'm not sure why you'd pay more for a replica.
Reximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #51
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
Quote:

Thanks. I just now see the real thing posted. When I looked on the GMPartsGuy site it wasn't posted..now they have availability. When I was looking before I created this post the options was either the 6LE Spoiler or the ACS but nothing beat OEM.

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackmonba6Gen is online now   Reply With Quote