Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
kr juice 1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
And they all gathered round!

So i was playing at the "never say never music festival" today it was awesome first off. But i had to come to work, so when i am leaving i notice a whole group of people around my car. So i kind of panic thinking hopefully they aren't gonna key my car or anything. So i use the remote start to back them up. Sure enough as soon as i turn it on they all freak out start lookin around. I open my trunk as to put some equipment in the trunk. Some were there to ask for cd's others wanted to ask a whole lot of questions about the car. It was pretty sweet there was some gen 4 owners around they parked by me so we were chit chatting (mustang owners were across the way with their arms crossed and pouty lips). You know its funny how chevy camaro and vette owners are all very respectful towards eachother i find that awesome! What really sucked is i just washed my car yesterday to take those pics, and i had to park in dirt and i am totally covered in dirt. Lucky for me i left right as it started to rain! Good day!
kr juice 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
dahulk

Drives: '11 RS SYNERGY GREEN, 09 Corvette
Send a message via Yahoo to dahulk
lol
Old 03-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
So you shut the car down....and then remote started up again just to back people up? haha, gotta do whatca gotta do I suppose..
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
woodstock

Drives: 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
Good trick.
woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote