Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 03-28-2023, 04:15 PM   #1
1L3SS

Drives: 2022 SS
WTT (Trade) 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE - TX

I am the original owner, picked up this car in October of 22 with 6 miles.

Has a few minor options besides the 1LE pack, such as the front brace, black interior pack, hash mark etc. MSRP was $49,240 before dealer b.s
Car is bone stock to the air filter, properly broken in and zero issues, basically a mint car.

Mainly Looking for a 2019 or Newer with preferably a 10 speed auto - Bonus would be some options like recaros, dual mode exhaust or Ground Effects Pack/Splitter to help with the base look if LT1

Was trying keep this as short as possible but if someone was serious DM me and we can work out the details with financing and coordinate if we can make a deal. If someone in the TX/LA/OK area would be interested in swapping/trading cars, kbb book for book and try to be as fair as possible for both sides. Clean history/Zero accidents please

I haven't had the time I normally would to road course or track the car as some life changes happened after the new year. I am closer to 3 local drag strips and its easier for me to get away for 2-3 hours for that type of event. Modifying this car to go straight line just doesn't seem ideal and I would rather do that to a 2020 LT1 or Base SS...or Even a 5th ZL1.
Attached Images

1L3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 11:37 AM   #2
LikaRokBowTie

Drives: 221SS1LE
No dealer in the world is offering that TIV I bet.I'd be willing to bet a TIV of 37,000 at most which is BS of course. But we all know how dealers work
LikaRokBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 08:32 PM   #3
HJJR31

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikaRokBowTie View Post
No dealer in the world is offering that TIV I bet.I'd be willing to bet a TIV of 37,000 at most which is BS of course. But we all know how dealers work
You'd be surprised. I've had dealers reach out to me about a '23 like this that I own and have offered me MSRP with no purchase on my end. This is on the west coast though.
HJJR31 is offline   Reply With Quote