Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 05-16-2015, 10:48 PM   #155
cb66

Drives: 13 2SS/RS HWSE Camaro # 959
While I wont call it a bad looking car have to say I like my 13 far better than the 16, not digging the oversized grill that these auto designers feel they must include on many makes and models lately
Roto Fab CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder series exhaust , Elite Engineering catch can, Range AFM delete ,Oracle LED side marker lights ,Plasma LED DRL Lights & harness, LED License Plate bulbs, Xpel Ultimate paint protection film.
cb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:49 PM   #156
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
I agree, not too fond of larger front grill. Looks euro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb66 View Post
Although I'd select the Camaro over the Mustang I think the 5th Gen Camaro's are far better looking than the 6th. Do not like the oversized lower grill not sure why all auto manufactures are using this ugly design. Also do not care for the ducts in front of the shifter.
jdsblueray2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:52 PM   #157
Evergreen6

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisprz2010camaross View Post
Camaro! I love how they brought back the Camaro on the steering wheel again instead of using the same steering wheel thats on their other vehicles. Interior looks sooo good! Not so much the exterior....
The steering wheel is one thing about the 6th gen of which I am not a fan. It just doesn't feel or look like anything that would come on a GM vehicle.

I mean, it's not quite this... lol

Evergreen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 11:04 PM   #158
1LE 2NV

Drives: '14 Summit White 2ss 1le Rs Npp Nav
Ill be honest i like it. And if i didnt have a 5th gen right now i would def wait for the 6th gen. But the fact that i already have a 5th gen that i really love would not convince me to trade it in. Even for the extra 30 hp and pounds of torque. Magnetic ride and 200+ weight saving. Push start. This standard ss beats my 1le on the track. Really impressive. Hats of to gm. Im glad they didnt make drastic changes in the exterior. Great interior finish though. Im glad there moving forward and making progress with the car everytime they make changes. From 10-13. 14-15 refresh and the ugly tail lights.lol. Please dont hate. And now to this beast wich is by far the best camaro out there as it should be.
1LE 2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:51 PM   #159
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
2016 >>I need to see it in real time "touch it". Feel the size get up close before I say anything Positive or Negative. Then I will wait a year and let them work out the BUGS. Take one for a drive. Listen to the first Owners WHINE or Praise. So by 2017 they Might or MIGHT NOT have me buying number 5.
Well said. To me it's just another refresh BUT because it's a bit smaller, lighter with some nice performance goodies I know it's much more. The only bash I ever had on the 5th Gen was that I thought it was a bit too big.

I know the 6th Gen will be bad ass and appeal more to the ricer crowd than the big 5th Gen.

That said it feels a little more importish in pictures to me. I'll give the edge so far to the 5th Gen but I will concede that seeing it in person will tell the tale.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:16 PM   #160
ssrs396

Drives: 68 vert 396 13 ls
Home Run with the interior!!!!! Kudos GM designers!! I love the fact that it is corvettish yet it is its own animal.
ssrs396 is offline   Reply With Quote