Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-01-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
gosutag
Left Lane Enforcer

Drives: '18 ZL1 1LE.
Long Island Meets

How many of ya'll go to car meets/shows/cruises on LI?

There's:
a cruise the 27th of November starting at 1000 Ocean Pkwy at 12PM and there's
a Toys4Tots event on September 4th at a location of which I'm unsure.
1994 Evo II

Previous Cars:
2017 Camaro SS
2014 Chevy Malibu LTZ
gosutag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:23 PM   #2
franksredhot

Drives: 2016 Red Hot Camaro 1SS A8
I heard there are Sunday Cars and Coffee at Captree during the warm months. I haven't been to it but I heard its big. On Friday nights (also during warm season) there's a car show at Bellmore train station which I have been to and would recommend. Guess its that time of the year when people start putting their cars away around here but I plan on driving it through the winter.
franksredhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:51 PM   #3
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Check out http://www.ny5thgen.com/ for meet dates times and a bunch of really cool people to hang with . If you join the site there you can browse the forums for updates ect.
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:44 PM   #4
gosutag
Left Lane Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by franksredhot View Post
I heard there are Sunday Cars and Coffee at Captree during the warm months. I haven't been to it but I heard its big. On Friday nights (also during warm season) there's a car show at Bellmore train station which I have been to and would recommend. Guess its that time of the year when people start putting their cars away around here but I plan on driving it through the winter.
Hopefully next year it'll be just as big then. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Check out http://www.ny5thgen.com/ for meet dates times and a bunch of really cool people to hang with . If you join the site there you can browse the forums for updates ect.
I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!
1994 Evo II

Previous Cars:
2017 Camaro SS
2014 Chevy Malibu LTZ
Old 11-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #5
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
i from long island. Just ordered my camaro last week. Before this car i'd go to meets occasionally. I'm always down to go, when it gets warmer again. I'm not on social media, so i'm like disconnected from any meets. I don't know of a single meet or cars & coffee going on anymore. I'm in if you guys know of any, or plan on going to any. I'm more looking for a cars and coffee kinda thing. Or if anyone plans on tracking a car, i'd be down for any organized track days. I just don't know of any going on right now
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:54 PM   #6
gosutag
Left Lane Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casalino View Post
i from long island. Just ordered my camaro last week. Before this car i'd go to meets occasionally. I'm always down to go, when it gets warmer again. I'm not on social media, so i'm like disconnected from any meets. I don't know of a single meet or cars & coffee going on anymore. I'm in if you guys know of any, or plan on going to any. I'm more looking for a cars and coffee kinda thing. Or if anyone plans on tracking a car, i'd be down for any organized track days. I just don't know of any going on right now
Hey Casalino. Definitely check out http://www.ny5thgen.com/ like keon said. I'm there as well as all of the NY guys. Let me know when you get your 1LE. I'd be up for a meet any time.
1994 Evo II

Previous Cars:
2017 Camaro SS
2014 Chevy Malibu LTZ
Old 12-05-2016, 11:55 AM   #7
motorheadkev

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT-217CI
Bellmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casalino View Post
ill be in Bellmore train station meet on Fridays when they start up again.(April) 2017 Garnet red 6 speed. see you there
motorheadkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:17 PM   #8
Casalino

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadkev View Post
ill be in Bellmore train station meet on Fridays when they start up again.(April) 2017 Garnet red 6 speed. see you there
i'll see you.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:51 PM   #9
keon718nyc

Also, If any of you NY'ers like me have tinted windows, get your inspection before the end of the year or starting January 1st 2017 the inspection stations will fail you if they are tinted with their new required window meter tests. Good job Cuomo!!!!
Old 02-05-2017, 01:21 AM   #10
badfoot33

Drives: 2017 1SS Camaro 1LE

What's up guys. I have just took ownership to a 1ss with the 1LE track back in summit white. I live in Lynbrook ny. Looking for some meets ps my names mike would love to meet up and just bs.
badfoot33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:23 AM   #11
Casalino

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfoot33 View Post
What's up guys. I have just took ownership to a 1ss with the 1LE track back in summit white. I live in Lynbrook ny. Looking for some meets ps my names mike would love to meet up and just bs.
I got a black 1LE. I'm from roslyn. I'm always looking for some reputable meets to spend some time at and talk. Also when spring hits i'm looking for some track/autcross/drag time out in jersey mainly. We'll keep it touch
Old 02-06-2017, 10:04 AM   #12
keon718nyc

Nice to meet you guys! I am in Queens and go to some meets and car shows with the NY5THGEN Club. Bunch of cool people as i said before on this thread and plenty of 6th Gens are rolling with them now as well. When it gets warmer if you guys want to go out to Raceway Park in Jersey we can all meet up and ride out there. Last time i went a few months back was a blast! Here is the link of the club just in case you are interested. They have meets of Sunrise Hwy often in the warmer weather - http://www.ny5thgen.com/
Old 02-06-2017, 10:33 AM   #13
cmeJATT

Drives: SS-6-SPD
Long Island Member checking in!! Im in Central Islip Suffolk County..

LMK if anyone wants to do a small meet and greet Would love to meet some members..

I know in the summer time.. there's always small meets @ Sonic parking lot in Deer Park..
cmeJATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:01 PM   #14
SikCamaroSS

Drives: Camaro SS
Hey Bronx and Long Island guy here checking in too.... would be up for a meet
2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS - A8, Factory Ground Effects, Mag Ride , Adrenaline red interior, All Black bowties, MBRP Axel Back Exhaust , Roto Fab Dry intake, Pray performance ported intake manifold , GM 95mm TB , Kooks coated Headers & high flow cats Jannetty Racing Dyno tuned by Ted , C7 Zl1 front splitter , MMR Z28 style wheels , Wildhammer Carbon fiber steering wheel , Anvil auto carbon gloss Spoiler
Dyno 440 HP 440tq 93 pump gas
SikCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote