Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-24-2017, 04:44 PM   #43
High Magnitude

Drives: 2014 2LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
That's looking like we didn't exactly get the entire picture. So what did you do to aggregate the VW driver? Come on you can be honest with us. We are all family here. Lol
Gave him the finger bc he was laying on his horn. Yes I shouldnt have done that in hindsight
Old 10-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #44
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by splashlog48 View Post
We didn't hear the other guys side of the story either.
The best case scenario story for the other guy is that the VW is trying to pass but OP was pacing the VW to prevent the other guy from passing until they reached the double yellow line, incoming car on the other lane and other guy crashed into the OP. Even at this scenario, it is still the other guy's fault.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 04:54 PM   #45
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport
while we may not have the 'full story' feel free to name and shame the driver of the Tiguan
Old 10-24-2017, 05:09 PM   #46
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Magnitude View Post
Gave him the finger bc he was laying on his horn. Yes I shouldnt have done that in hindsight
Why was he honking his horn? Was he behind you or next to you?
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #47
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
Why was he honking his horn? Was he behind you or next to you?
Op is lucky you never know when you will get hit in the face.....dont take risks.

rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:05 PM   #48
ZeroC

Drives: 18 2SS LT4 Top
i would just like to put this out there......pretty much every person i have met that owns a tiguan is a douchebag lol like 9 out of 10 kinda odds lol
ZeroC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:08 PM   #49
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
You spelled Glock wrong.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:31 PM   #50
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
The best case scenario story for the other guy is that the VW is trying to pass but OP was pacing the VW to prevent the other guy from passing until they reached the double yellow line, incoming car on the other lane and other guy crashed into the OP. Even at this scenario, it is still the other guy's fault.
I'm referring to the alleged assault.
Edelbrock EForce Blower, RDP custom grind cam with upgrades,Stainless Power Headers with HighFlow Cats, Stainless Power Retro catback, DSS halfshafts, CAI brand CAI, Tuned ON the Dyno by Steve at RDP. SLP rims,All vinyl stripes removed and painted on, custom hand painted pinstriping, Custom leather seats, Lloyds mats,windows tinted, Sparks emblems, Hurst Billit shifter, and too many small items to list. VDI Scissors doors.
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:27 AM   #51
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroC View Post
i would just like to put this out there......pretty much every person i have met that owns a tiguan is a douchebag lol like 9 out of 10 kinda odds lol
Think I found the issue
Name:  my other car.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  154.2 KB

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:41 AM   #52
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroC View Post
Just go to a car show. You'll find that A-holes drive everything. This is a result of road rage between the two drivers with neither willing to let it go. Thus a crash...

Edit: to the OP, it would probably be smart for you to delete your admission of flipping him off above if you plan on suing. Lol
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #53
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
wenner
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #54
frankwjr

Drives: 2010 SS 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
lulz...baton is primarily for a "don't even begin to f with me" attitude adjustment for the other person...if(god forbid!) they come out swinging with a firearm? well that's when the Sig P250 .40 comes QUICKLY into action...otherwise you don't even know it's there...good luck op..have your insur co fry his a$$...peace out!
Old 10-25-2017, 02:37 PM   #55
c0r3yr0s3

Drives: 2012 camaro 2ss
In the state of florida, if an angry driver approaches your vehicle in a threatening manner, you can shoot them in self defense. Just don't keep shooting or chase them down and shoot em a few more times. Apparently thats attempted murder. Thankfully I have a damn good lawyer

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
c0r3yr0s3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #56
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0r3yr0s3 View Post
In the state of florida, if an angry driver approaches your vehicle in a threatening manner, you can shoot them in self defense. Just don't keep shooting or chase them down and shoot em a few more times. Apparently thats attempted murder. Thankfully I have a damn good lawyer

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
"Stand your Ground" may cover your butt, but you will still be in Court for a while. I hope your Attorney is on Retainer!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote