Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-24-2016, 10:48 AM   #337
Zodiac
Sarcasm Personified

Drives: 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
The GT350 guys are pathetic with their chest bumping and better than anyone attitude, I keep out of that subforum because I can't take the stupidity that spews. JoeAyalaM You weren't innocent as your portray but whatever it doesn't bother me. I've said it here and I'll say it again, I hate fanboys and mustang6g has a ton, as well as camaro6.

I see more members coming from here to there to troll than vice versa. I do notice that there is some infatuation issues with 6g from the members here though. Why do you guys care so much? Can there not be a thread without mentioning thepill? Who cares about that guy, really?

Ask yourselves how many Mustang owners have been banned form here for saying something negative about the Camaro, it's a two way street.

You have a solid performing car that is kicking ass and taking names. Different strokes for different folks, without competition these cars wouldn't be what they are today.
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:38 PM   #338
Mike502

Drives: 2016 C7 conv 7 speed. Black/black
Yeah different stokes for different folks. It's just not the pill .....matter in fact he doesn't really bother me. Ive gone on there and they can't stand it that I cancelled my order on a 350. Sorry but when the numbers came out @ 12.5 for the 1/4 mile I said no way. The car is really lacking any grunt under 4000 rpm. The jury is still out on the vibration effects in the long run. Now the current owners of tech pack cars found out they don't have the coolers to be able to drive on the track. Sorry I'm not going to be the R&D for ford. The flywheel thing on the 07 GT 500 taught me a lesson. To be honest I've had more problems with Ford customer service then any other car company. That's a fact and I'm talking several ford cars. They say buyer beware on first year model cars. With Ford it's even more so.

Last edited by Mike502; 04-24-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Mike502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:03 PM   #339
Mike502

Here's just one example . I had a 1999 class A Motorhome with a ford chassis. The air intake was about 15" above the the bottom front valance. The rain would wash up from the tires and load the air filter with water. After driving for 1 hour in the rain the engine would misfire because the engine was sucking water. It took Ford 2 years to re-engineer that intake. Ford customer service Is a few years behind GM. GM plugs into your ecu for car info while ford turns on your key to get mileage. Just an example.
Because of the limp mode display on certain 2016 350's when driven hard...there will be plenty owners visiting the service dept this summer. Most owners are not on the forum. There are going to be a lot of WTF moments.

Last edited by Mike502; 04-26-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:10 PM   #340
Zomies

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS & GSX-S1000
I was looking at getting a 6th gen Mustang and overall it is a very nice car. I have driven the Mustang and new Camaro several times and to say the Camaro blows it out of the water is kind of far fetched, but it is better. My main issue with the Mustang is the body panel alignment which 80% of the cars on the lot seemed to have and very noticeable once you see it. Not something I like to see in a $35k car, especially went my 2010 Hyundai Accent panels are better aligned.
Zomies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 03:52 PM   #341
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
They all make good. They all make bad. It's luck of the draw these days. There are many unhappy Gen6 owners on this very site. My first gen5 was a turd. It happens because we are all willing to play along.

The Mustang is a very nice car. So is the Camaro. There are asses that drive both, and there are good that drive both. It only takes a 10 second google search to show it. WGAF anyway?
Just got back from enjoying mine on a beautiful Sunday.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:30 PM   #342
Zodiac
Sarcasm Personified

Drives: 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomies View Post
I was looking at getting a 6th gen Mustang and overall it is a very nice car. I have driven the Mustang and new Camaro several times and to say the Camaro blows it out of the water is kind of far fetched, but it is better. My main issue with the Mustang is the body panel alignment which 80% of the cars on the lot seemed to have and very noticeable once you see it. Not something I like to see in a $35k car, especially went my 2010 Hyundai Accent panels are better aligned.
I kinda agree with you, luckily I only had an issue with my rear quarter panel not being flush that was easily fixed and the trunk wasn't 100% aligned, couple of adjustments and I was perfect.

I am looking forward to get a bit of seat time in a new Camaro. Haven't driven one yet, may rent one or wait until August when I visit my brother who has one on order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
They all make good. They all make bad. It's luck of the draw these days. There are many unhappy Gen6 owners on this very site. My first gen5 was a turd. It happens because we are all willing to play along.

The Mustang is a very nice car. So is the Camaro. There are asses that drive both, and there are good that drive both. It only takes a 10 second google search to show it. WGAF anyway?
Just got back from enjoying mine on a beautiful Sunday.
I like the way you think. I enjoyed doing an oil change and spending some time cruising today as well.
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:18 AM   #343
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
I very seriously doubt anyone was banned over on MG6 just because "they told someone the Camaro was better."

I'm over there quite often and I get away with all sorts of crap. Although I'm aware of what the limits are, even if I get near them quite often.

If you stay in the vs section and discuss the Camaro vs Mustang you aren't going to get banned unless you're a blatant asshole who, in every single post, calls the Mustang crap and can't form an actual useful argument for why you think that. If you go outside the vs section and start bashing people you deserve to be banned...

I've posted some pretty interesting stuff as far as disagreeing with Mustang owners there and have went off the deep end in quite a few posts there. I've trolled plan b so far into the ground it was to the point where he was sending me shirtless pics and threatening me with wang pics while calling me a few homophobic slurs. I'm very good at trolling. Guess what. I haven't been banned.

I don't believe it for one second that you went over there and just stated your opinion as a slight disagreement and were banned. I do that daily there, however I also like the Mustang and agree with quite a bit of what some of them say as well. I'm only an ass and troll people who deserve it. I've gotten one suspension. One. And it was for a couple of days where I had to have my posts approved by a moderator before they showed up.

Twin Turbo (as well as others) over there is a great moderator and isn't just going to haul off and ban you because of a slight dispute.

If you're straight up getting banned you probably need to blame yourself and not the moderators there. It's not their problem you showed up with sand in your ****** and can't hold a coherent debate. Also if you get a warning from a moderator and you respond with a rude comment you also probably deserve to be banned. They deal with enough and don't have time for you. These tips work for this site as well.

Holy geez that was way more than I meant to type.

tl;dr: Don't be an ass.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:37 AM   #344
Mike502

Childs play...... When I was over there I did read a lot of your post. They were very informative and unbiased IMO. Don't go over there much anymore. Don't own a 350 so no need to. But I have owned a TON of old and new Shelbys. Just not the 350. I did get a warning for saying one person was on the left side of the bell curve of intelligence. I probably should have said a lot of people are. Still would have been warned.

Last edited by Mike502; 04-26-2016 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:02 PM   #345
JoeAyalaM
Account Suspended

Drives: Audi S6 V8TT, Volvos XC60 & S60R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childs Play View Post
I very seriously doubt anyone was banned over on MG6 just because "they told someone the Camaro was better."

I'm over there quite often and I get away with all sorts of crap. Although I'm aware of what the limits are, even if I get near them quite often.

If you stay in the vs section and discuss the Camaro vs Mustang you aren't going to get banned unless you're a blatant asshole who, in every single post, calls the Mustang crap and can't form an actual useful argument for why you think that. If you go outside the vs section and start bashing people you deserve to be banned...

I've posted some pretty interesting stuff as far as disagreeing with Mustang owners there and have went off the deep end in quite a few posts there. I've trolled plan b so far into the ground it was to the point where he was sending me shirtless pics and threatening me with wang pics while calling me a few homophobic slurs. I'm very good at trolling. Guess what. I haven't been banned.

I don't believe it for one second that you went over there and just stated your opinion as a slight disagreement and were banned. I do that daily there, however I also like the Mustang and agree with quite a bit of what some of them say as well. I'm only an ass and troll people who deserve it. I've gotten one suspension. One. And it was for a couple of days where I had to have my posts approved by a moderator before they showed up.

Twin Turbo (as well as others) over there is a great moderator and isn't just going to haul off and ban you because of a slight dispute.

If you're straight up getting banned you probably need to blame yourself and not the moderators there. It's not their problem you showed up with sand in your ****** and can't hold a coherent debate. Also if you get a warning from a moderator and you respond with a rude comment you also probably deserve to be banned. They deal with enough and don't have time for you. These tips work for this site as well.

LOL, you type as much as my wife and sisters in law, talk.

I did get banned for posting that I had ditched a Mustang over an SS, and recomending that anyone who wants a good dirving muscle car, do the same if they have the means.

Well, may be that was too rude for someone who is very unsecure and wants to do it, but can't.

Even so if I could, I would buy much more expensive cars, and I don't care that other pleople own and drive them all the time, I'm not envious. I also would not care if someone did recomend something similar in this Blog.
JoeAyalaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:18 PM   #346
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAyalaM View Post
LOL, you type as much as my wife and sisters in law, talk.

I did get banned for posting that I had ditched a Mustang over an SS, and recomending that anyone who wants a good dirving muscle car, do the same if they have the means.

Well, may be that was too rude for someone who is very unsecure and wants to do it, but can't.

Even so if I could, I would buy much more expensive cars, and I don't care that other pleople own and drive them all the time, I'm not envious. I also would not care if someone did recomend something similar in this Blog.
I seem to recall you were also arguing right from the start with incorrect facts and then saying that anyone who posted the correct facts was wrong.

Don't lie and act like you're innocent and was picked on.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:54 PM   #347
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childs Play View Post

Not sure that I completely agree, although you are mostly right.

But here's the question....how is thePill NOT banned????? That's the big one in my mind. Caught outright lying about the facts, making up false stories and false facts, has called people names, and has been an outright A-hole in the past.

Yet...he's still there. Without him, the feud between this site and that one wouldn't be half of what it is.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:58 PM   #348
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Not sure that I completely agree, although you are mostly right.

But here's the question....how is thePill NOT banned????? That's the big one in my mind. Caught outright lying about the facts, making up false stories and false facts, has called people names, and has been an outright A-hole in the past.

Yet...he's still there. Without him, the feud between this site and that one wouldn't be half of what it is.
Bingo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:16 PM   #349
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post

He may very well be tied into the site somehow...mod/admin who knows.

Funny thing is even on other non GM/Ford sites I'm on, the Pill and his stupid posts come up. He really makes that whole forum, and the new Mustang to a point get a bad rap...
SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:22 PM   #350
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Maybe Pink was on to something

HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote