Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
Mamooth

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS 6M
THE WAITING

Dropped my girl off for my first round of mods and holy CRAP is the waiting killing me!!!

This is the first time I haven't done all my project tasks myself so I figured I would do the normal thing and take advice on what to get when and just let the project come together... well it turns out I am a basket case

Anyone else get the car in the shop crazies? I am trying so hard not to be a pest to the poor guys! Can't wait to get in and fire it up for the first time
Mamooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Yeap I know what you mean my car is at FASTLANE in houston. I have them send pictures as the work is being done...iT HELPS I have only driven my car twice since I purchased it about a month or so ago...it was parked for a few days,then it went to fastlane,then i drove it,and want to do more so it went almost right back there,plus I had it in the shop some place else but only for a day while the hand controls were installed.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS LS3 VR
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
Yep. I only had to drop mine off for about 9 hours to get my cutouts installed, and even that time frame drove me nuts. Well worth the wait, though!
AdamEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
Mamooth

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS 6M
I might have to take a day off work when I get ehr back just to enjoy the changes!
Mamooth is offline   Reply With Quote