Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-21-2018, 07:50 PM   #29
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagosam View Post
I saw that Garnet Red 1LE in person last week, it might be my favorite color.
Pics dont do it justice. Its been there for a month.
Garnet Red looks fantastic with the black accents. I’m in love.

Castle looks like an awesome dealership.
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -

Last edited by hotlap; 02-21-2018 at 08:08 PM.
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:15 PM   #30
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Yet not 1 Silver, 6sp, sunroof and PDR to choose from. None or 1 at the 3 closest Dealers to me and not optioned anywhere near what I would want. The Chevy dealer 2 miles from me has 5 Vettes and not 1 Camaro on the showroom floor. Those that have the $’s will be picking some up shortly with spring around the corner. Most have options bloating the price even with the $5k discounts. Still glad to see some in the area.
Quote:
This I know yet I prefer to negotiate on a vehicle actually on the lot. If I actually had the cash, I’d have one in my garage already. Still saving the pennies for one.
I'll attempt to locate one to your specs if you want. Any dealer who actually wants your business would go out of their way to get you the car you want and dealer trading is an easy task for them, often they're just too lazy to do it. I just had a customer who wanted a Silver, Convertible, Auto, PDR, Exposed Carbon etc. ZL1 and had to get it out of Georgia. 1 of 2 cars optioned that way. We did what we had to do to get it for him.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:19 PM   #31
PhreddT
Drive fast, take chances.

Drives: 69 Z/28, 85 SS Monte, 01 2500HD
I agree, the GRM is an awesome color and the black highlights really make it. It was our second choice color, my daughter carries more weight than I do in the color selection area of the family
Old 02-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #32
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Quote:
Yet not 1 Silver, 6sp, sunroof and PDR to choose from. None or 1 at the 3 closest Dealers to me and not optioned anywhere near what I would want. The Chevy dealer 2 miles from me has 5 Vettes and not 1 Camaro on the showroom floor. Those that have the $’s will be picking some up shortly with spring around the corner. Most have options bloating the price even with the $5k discounts. Still glad to see some in the area.
Can confirm, there are ZERO ZL1 1LEs built that are Silver Ice Metallic, Sunroof, PDR that are status 5000 (Delivered to a dealer) at this time. Removing the Sunroof option and I turned up 4 of them, 2 of them already sold, the other 2 were in Florida and Texas. Let me know if I can help you, we can trade for one in any spec or order whatever spec you want. We'll redefine your dealership experience.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:12 PM   #33
GetsomeZL1

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Hyper Blue A10
I had Castle Chevy ads scrolling through my FB feed for like a month. Every time it would show the exact Hyper Blue ZL1 I wanted. Finally I got tired of looking at it and wanted it off my feed, I just had my local dealer get it from Castle and bought it this past December.
GetsomeZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:19 PM   #34
ZL1 1LE
@zle_blackwing

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Can confirm, there are ZERO ZL1 1LEs built that are Silver Ice Metallic, Sunroof, PDR that are status 5000 (Delivered to a dealer) at this time. Removing the Sunroof option and I turned up 4 of them, 2 of them already sold, the other 2 were in Florida and Texas. Let me know if I can help you, we can trade for one in any spec or order whatever spec you want. We'll redefine your dealership experience.
Sunroof is not an available option on the ZL1 1LE.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:35 PM   #35
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1 1LE View Post
Sunroof is not an available option on the ZL1 1LE.
I figured. He may have not meant ZL1 1LE even though this thread pertains to them. If he wants more info he can PM me. Like I said, we can find, order and ship anything, anywhere. If he meant regular ZL1s then that should be a lot easier.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:43 PM   #36
chicagosam

Drives: 2017 BLACK ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetsomeZL1 View Post
I had Castle Chevy ads scrolling through my FB feed for like a month. Every time it would show the exact Hyper Blue ZL1 I wanted. Finally I got tired of looking at it and wanted it off my feed, I just had my local dealer get it from Castle and bought it this past December.
Before I bought my Black ZL1, I stared at the exact car you bought for like an hour in their Elk Grove Store in December. I was soooo close to buying it. The Hyper Blue is one of those colors that looks better in person.
chicagosam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:07 PM   #37
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttowl View Post
Other than mine, I have not seen another ZL1 1LE in person.
these cars are more of a specialty - there are not very many made and they are more expensive than most people in this country can afford - which is why dealerships in larger cities would most likely see the majority of the vehicles that were not made to order.
No dealership would want to sign up to recieve a car if they knew there was a chance that they could not get a buyer for it.
Do you still love in so-cal? What part? I have seen no less tha 5 ZL1 1LE’s in LA, and just as many “regular” ZL1’s
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:00 AM   #38
nighttowl
Sarcasm loading --------

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfeelgood View Post
Do you still love in so-cal? What part? I have seen no less tha 5 ZL1 1LE’s in LA, and just as many “regular” ZL1’s
still in so-cal, I actually work in san gabriel; live in west covina.
you most likely seen mine at one point; i drive it about 1-2 times a week.

2018 MBM ZL1 1LE - Stock
2014 CRT ZL1 574 rwhp, 537 rwtq - SOLD
2010 IBM SS Camaro VVT L99 w/ TR6060 swap, 489 rwhp, 444 rwtq - SOLD
nighttowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:05 AM   #39
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
I figured. He may have not meant ZL1 1LE even though this thread pertains to them. If he wants more info he can PM me. Like I said, we can find, order and ship anything, anywhere. If he meant regular ZL1s then that should be a lot easier.
I know the 1LE isn’t available with sunroof. Appreciate the locate offer (and all u offer to this forum), I just don’t get the feeling the best deal can be worked if the car isn’t already on the lot. I’m still in dream/saving mode and looking forward to seeing the refresh. If I had the $’s now I would already have a ZL1.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:31 AM   #40
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Garnet Red looks fantastic with the black accents. I’m in love.

Castle looks like an awesome dealership.
If I was in the market for a Chevy, Castle is the first place I would start. Next one would be Hawk. Both of those dealers are gigantic
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:31 AM   #41
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Quote:
I know the 1LE isn’t available with sunroof. Appreciate the locate offer (and all u offer to this forum), I just don’t get the feeling the best deal can be worked if the car isn’t already on the lot. I’m still in dream/saving mode and looking forward to seeing the refresh. If I had the $’s now I would already have a ZL1.
Well, like I said, dealers can trade/buy cars from each other no matter where they are. All the numbers can be worked before the car is traded, basically making it just like the car is on the lot. I just did this for a customer with a car from Georgia. But anyways, PM me if you ever need help with anything. There's a lot more regular ZL1s with those specs than ZLEs as I thought you meant.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:17 AM   #42
unavailablezl1

Drives: 2019 Silverado Z71 6.2L A10
I have only seen maybe one ZL1 and no 1LE's in the DFW area. But I mainly stay in the Grapevine area and sometimes Fort Worth. They are rare on the streets. I see more in the dealers.

Past Rides
2017 M6 Camaro ZL1 Hyper Blue
2016 M6 GT350 White with blue strips
2014 M6 Mustang GT Premium Track Pack Ruby Red
2012 M6 M3 Melbourne Red Metallic
unavailablezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote