Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 02-21-2018, 11:09 PM   #71
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
The player has control over his actions. Like I said if he sleeps okay at night winning like he did, then good for him. Ive watched many nascar races over a 40 year span. Many drivers could have wrecked the leader to win, but instead, they took the high road outside of what NASCAR allowes. Those are the real driver in the sport.

We'll just have to all just agree to disagree on this one. This is my last post about it.

Agreed, cus if all of us were in a race, i'm sure even motorhead would push me out of the way if I was holding him up. And I'd expect everyone else too as well.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:57 AM   #72
Bluecyclone

Drives: 2014 Cyclone mustang
Bowtie smarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxRPM View Post
Was there any Mustangs in the race today? I seen a few yesterday in the pre/qualifying Daytona races but all the Fords I've seen today in the actual race were Fusions.
Ford missed the BOAT! Fusion, really? Dumb idiots, I mean "really" a Fusion? Sad!!
Old 02-22-2018, 01:29 PM   #73
SFCO

Drives: 2017 Red Hot SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
^ that's racing. He did what he had to do, it's going to come back around and when it does, it does. Racing will go on.
Yes and thats one of the reasons I watch NASCAR I love to see what happens next race and plus I am a Chevy Fan especially Camaros. Katy TX, sweet from San Antonio but now live in Nebraska. LOVE TEXAS!!
SFCO is offline   Reply With Quote