Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 09-29-2016, 08:02 AM   #225
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Hey guys sorry for the slow/delayed response. Not to bore you with excuses so I'll get right to the point. My supplier for the 1"x2" square tubing does not have enough to cover the quantity needed to complete the braces. I have been searching diligently but have not been able to locate anymore from other other local suppliers at a fair price. I am told that they will be getting more in come spring since more order is not enough to meet the minimum requirements. I have one last hope from one of the guys at the steel shop who may be able to get some from his customers who basically has some overstock. He said he'll have an answer for me by next week.

I am sorry for any more delays and anyone who would like a refund I will promptly issue one immediately. I understand how frustrating it is to pay for something then it takes forever to get it. I'm just letting you know where I am at. Thank you for your patience.
Shawn.

Thanks for the update, Shawn.

No worries. Just let me know when/if it all works out?
Old 09-29-2016, 08:38 AM   #226
HeritageLS

Drives: 2012 1LS Camaro (Victory Red)
Thanks for the update man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeritageLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:59 PM   #227
2k10camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
If they fit a larger exhaust and this will cut down on some of the rattle I'm experiencing out of my Borla Atak system I'm game lmk if you're still making them thanks!
2k10camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:51 AM   #228
MjrStfy

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro V6 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Hey guys sorry for the slow/delayed response. Not to bore you with excuses so I'll get right to the point. My supplier for the 1"x2" square tubing does not have enough to cover the quantity needed to complete the braces. I have been searching diligently but have not been able to locate anymore from other other local suppliers at a fair price. I am told that they will be getting more in come spring since more order is not enough to meet the minimum requirements. I have one last hope from one of the guys at the steel shop who may be able to get some from his customers who basically has some overstock. He said he'll have an answer for me by next week.

I am sorry for any more delays and anyone who would like a refund I will promptly issue one immediately. I understand how frustrating it is to pay for something then it takes forever to get it. I'm just letting you know where I am at. Thank you for your patience.
Shawn.
Shawn

I work in a metal supply warehouse pm me what your looking for how much you need etc and I'll see what I can do. I'll text message you when I get up tomorrow as I just got off work.
MjrStfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:48 AM   #229
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjrStfy View Post
Shawn

I work in a metal supply warehouse pm me what your looking for how much you need etc and I'll see what I can do. I'll text message you when I get up tomorrow as I just got off work.
Pm sent
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #230
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
I would love to buy one of these off of you, when youre back up and running. Thank you very much.
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:31 PM   #231
rabidryan805

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I would love one also!
rabidryan805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:16 PM   #232
*_ERIC_*
OMINOUS

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Hey when can I expect mine? I sent you payment but you haven't updated that I have.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:51 PM   #233
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by *_ERIC_* View Post
Hey when can I expect mine? I sent you payment but you haven't updated that I have.
I have received your payment but have had little luck acquiring the necessary steel to make them. My supplier is still telling me that he has a lead on what I need, I'm just waiting for him to call me so I can pick it up.

If you don't want to wait any longer, trust me I totally understand, I would be more than happy to issue you a refund. Just let me know and thank you for your patience.
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 04:28 PM   #234
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
I paid also and I just wanted to make sure you are tracking me as paid also since I didn't see my name on the paid list. I have no problem waiting since ive waited this long.....unless you decide this cant be done for some reason.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:44 PM   #235
LCPLPunk
USA-1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
How do I get in on this???

R2C CAI / Apex Scoop / VMAX Ported TB / Speed Engineering LTHs / X-pipe / GPI port/rod-mod intake manifold / Circle D 3200 278mm Converter / 3.91 gears / DynoSteve tuned / 1LE Shocks/Struts/Toe Links / ZL1 Rear Sway Bar / Z/28 Trailing arms / Prothane Radius Arm & Subframe Bushings / BMR UCA Bracket, Steering rack bushing / B&M Tranny Cooler / RX Catch Can / Jannetty Tranny Dipstick / 2012+ Heater Hose / 2013+ Rearview Mirror / Fuel rail flip / Drake shifter / Oil Cooler Delete
LCPLPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:13 PM   #236
YOHANESJ1

Drives: 2016 camaro SS / 2010 Camaro SS - s
Tunnel brace

Put me on that list please
YOHANESJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #237
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
Any Update on this?

Thanks
PERFORMANCE: ColdAirInductions CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB/IM/Custom VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads, Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT/3" HFCs, JBA 3" Comp. Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Tim King Performance Stage 3 6L80, Circle D Billet 3600 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune, - 458rwhp/413rwtq (prior to PIM), Forgestar F14 (F)18" / (R)17" Rims.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear UCA Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCA/TA, BMR Adj. Toe Rods/Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar, Justice Pete Castor Locks/Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Billet Rear Cradle Bushings, Mickey Thompson Street SS II 305/45/17 tires.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #238
G701LE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 IBM silver stipes
I would like one if you are still doing it

Mods = Not enough....
G701LE is offline   Reply With Quote