Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 04-15-2018, 08:41 PM   #15
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Vengeance doesn't tune the LTG platform.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:16 PM   #16
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
They would be a great choice for a LSX or LTX platform. Not the LTG.
That's why we have the dedicated Aftermarket Performance Mod List sticky Evil-Bee-NH has done all the painstaking leg work on. So we know who is offering what. BUT, it only a guide, not a direction. This is why guys like the OP should utilize the GREAT information that can be found on this board, and avoid situations like these to make the best choice for his needs and expectations.
Appreciate the shout out but really wasn't that difficult i get a lot of help with everyone on here posting things they find.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:23 AM   #17
jaycee0919

Drives: 2017 2.0T Coupe
Credit Card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOmen View Post
Yea I know I guess I just didn't think about them doing stuff like this I should have looked it up I know for next time I guess... hope I don't get to much of a hit for this I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask for refund on tune...
Did you pay by Credit Card? If so just deal with the CC company - they have a way of getting answers once a chargeback is initiated.....screw that
jaycee0919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #18
KingOmen

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T M6 RS sunroof
Well I just spoke with Rpm and they told me they were willing to refund me my money for just the time $330 but then they told me they can get a tuner out to me by next week... I didn't tell them yes or no yet cause I'm not 100% sure if I should yet I thought there were several ppl who may have hadbad issues come up from their tune but if it was just the YouTube guy... he didn't really take precautions like catch can before tuning and after it crack who knows how long it was like that and he never noticed it... but the tune didn't blow a turbo or his motor it was the build up of oil from blow by which can happen... yes they got terrible!!!! Service i witness that first hand but are their tunes unsafe?! That's what I need to know before I officially turn them down... I'm goingto contact this local shop http://www.redline-motorsports.net they work strictly on GM so maybe they can handle the LTG?
KingOmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #19
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
They have sold multiple people their e85 flex fuel kits that don't work then using their fake tuning have damaged cars with it. I forget but someone on here who was a major RPM fanboy out of AZ had an issue not that long ago with being taken by them on this. That alone is terrible business practices.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:29 PM   #20
KingOmen

Ok that helps not trust them more... I called up that redline shop but damnnn 800$ for the tune I believe they dyno too but ugh don't want to cough up that much cash out right now... I'll keep looking
Old 04-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #21
KingOmen

I'm leaning on going with ol faithful zzp but I kind of wanted to do a dyno tune at a local shop
Old 04-16-2018, 03:05 PM   #22
StPeteHyper2.0

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 2.0
You be good going with ZZP.. they will have you tuned quickly. There are tuners in the Miami area and Gino has someone in Jacksonville area. not sure of specifics, but do some research on it.
StPeteHyper2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:37 PM   #23
VAZL1

Drives: 17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
They would be a great choice for a LSX or LTX platform. Not the LTG.
That's why we have the dedicated Aftermarket Performance Mod List sticky Evil-Bee-NH has done all the painstaking leg work on. So we know who is offering what. BUT, it only a guide, not a direction. This is why guys like the OP should utilize the GREAT information that can be found on this board, and avoid situations like these to make the best choice for his needs and expectations.

My bad I thought he was running an LT1.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #24
KingOmen

I'm planning on going with these ppl i don't live to far out from them price ain't bad and I get a dyno with it and they say they specialize on gm http://www.hostuned.com/pages.php?ac...endContactForm
Old 04-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #25
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAZL1 View Post
My bad I thought he was running an LT1.
No sweat bud. I love their work, had I gone LTX, they would be my go too hands down!!

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:54 AM   #26
6th_gen_gino

Drives: 2016 camaro 2.0t gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by StPeteHyper2.0 View Post
You be good going with ZZP.. they will have you tuned quickly. There are tuners in the Miami area and Gino has someone in Jacksonville area. not sure of specifics, but do some research on it.
Actually my tuner is in Miami which would be perfect for the OP
6th_gen_gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #27
KingOmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_gen_gino View Post
Actually my tuner is in Miami which would be perfect for the OP
Really?! Who is it and how much they charge? They got a page I can check out? I'm already talkingto the guy in Tampa though but like to know what option here at home could be
Old 04-17-2018, 08:46 PM   #28
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
I'd go with Gino's tuner. Gino's car is fast.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote