Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
AlohaBR

Drives: Camaros...is there anything else?
HELP finding a posting...

I am either going crazy or just forgetful, thought there was a post in the last couple of days of a video about the " Most honest 3 minutes " or something like that.
Video was about a student asking a panel what made America the greatest country.

Spent the last 40 minutes trying to find it for my son, help!

Please...
AlohaBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: 2010 SS, 1999 SS, 1993 Z28

youtube is your friend!
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Google....
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Or YouTube!
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #5
AlohaBR

Drives: Camaros...is there anything else?
Thank you all!!!
And if you have not watched it ...please do.
AlohaBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
stray bullitt

Drives: Bentley Continental GT.
That is a brilliant clip, showing up the first two politicians, who have been taught to trot out the same old mantra, about diversity, and freedom. There are those in the US that refuse to believe that things have changed drastically since the second world war. It's just as bad in England, where some people think we still hold power over a third of the world, when in fact we are an insignificant little island off mainland Europe now days. I travel to America regularly, and enjoy the place and the people immensly (I married a Pittsburgese gal), but have never been subjected to such security scrutiny, as I travel anywhere else in the world. Plus I always have to remember to carry ID in the 'states, which is not necessary in Europe. So the old freedom thing is a bit...meh. But one thing you can be proud of is that you guys looked back and bought something back from history.....THE MUSCLE CAR.....YAY!!!

Last edited by stray bullitt; 02-03-2013 at 03:40 PM.
stray bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #7
CamaroJim56
Obsessed

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS RS
Great clip, so true, we have slipped so far....

2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
CamaroJim56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
This decline started after Reagan. I have been telling this to people for years.

And I'm conservative and LOVE my country; I'd die for it no matter it's state. I want it back that way. I just can't see it ever happening.

With politcal correctness we have concluded our doom. When you start worrying more about what people think of your country instead of the impact that it has on the people of this country then you know your are in trouble.

What part of "shall not infringe" can we not comprehend?

I believe we are paying our dues...you cannot sow forth so much indoctrination and not expect it to change the hearts and will of an entire generation. I believe the proverbial blood to be on OUR hands.

I can't feel sorry for my country. Apparently it doesn't feel MUCH at all any more. Take my assault rifles because of children losing their lives at the hand of one but fund the killing of millions of babies and encourage others not to value the sanctity of life.

What a perverted and misconstrued mentality to preach to our youth who already feel as though they have no consequences.

But go ahead pat the back of blatant fools who push an agenda of "greater good" but while doing so tramp every moral and ethical movement that attempts to defy them.

From our deficit to the mental health state of our country we have waited too long. Now we wish to punish the uninvolved as if some how they contributed to the problem while denying the fact that in some way or another complete blame can't be put on our government of our "great country".

And at the end of the day know that when you look in the mirror you played a key role in the demise of what used to be the greatest country in the world.......YOU!

2500HD (with a couple parts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
I wonder if this could be why my car idles like its retarded...

Last edited by GaBoy25; 02-03-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Aliens
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #9
IH8OPEC
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Drives: 2010 VR/W 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBoy25 View Post
This decline started after Reagan. I have been telling this to people for years.

And I'm conservative and LOVE my country; I'd die for it no matter it's state. I want it back that way. I just can't see it ever happening.

With politcal correctness we have concluded our doom. When you start worrying more about what people think of your country instead of the impact that it has on the people of this country then you know your are in trouble.

I believe we are paying our dues...you cannot sow forth so much indoctrination and not expect it to change the hearts and will of an entire generation. I believe the proverbial blood to be on OUR hands.

I can't feel sorry for my country. Apparently it doesn't feel MUCH at all any more. Take my assault rifles because of children losing their lives at the hand of one but fund the killing of millions of babies and encourage others not to value the sanctity of life.

What a perverted and misconstrued mentality to preach to our youth who already feel as though they have no consequences.

But go ahead pat the back of blatant fools who push an agenda of "greater good" but while doing so tramp every moral and ethical movement that attempts to defy them.

From our deficit to the mental health state of our country we have waited too long. Now we wish to punish the uninvolved as if some how they contributed to the problem while denying the fact that in some way or another complete blame can't be put on our government of our "great country".

And at the end of the day know that when you look in the mirror you played a key role in the demise of what used to be the greatest country in the world.......YOU!

IH8OPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #10
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
I started that thread and just looked for it. It has been removed

WTF?
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #11
Cody2399

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS, 2004 Dodge Ram 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBoy25 View Post

I'm...speechless never before have I heard it put so beautifully this is the best read I've ever seen, and it really upsets me that my generation is so oblivious as to what's going on, and votes for someone simply because they can, and not because they know what they stand for
Cody2399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #12
GMTool
MY SS is SOLD

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
I started that thread and just looked for it. It has been removed

WTF?
Politics and religion took it over. This one may be as interesting.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #13
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Good video.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #14
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Can someone please tell me , that we still have time , to turn back the clock .
We still can , right ?
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote