Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-04-2017, 08:39 AM   #15
douglas2742

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
The 2SS has all the neat features, HUD, Bose, etc.....
The only thing I cared about on the 2SS was the Bose. But for $2K I put on a much better amp/speakers/sub than the BOSE on my 1SS. AND when I ordered my car the RECARO's were only available as a 1SS option and they were a must for me as I like to have my shoulders firmly held by side bolsters. The 2SS seats are not bolstered enough.
1SS, Recaro seats, A8 w/paddle shift extensions, NPP, Magnuson 2300 supercharger, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust and x-pipe, factory handling kit, Phastek lowering springs, Alpine sound system w/JL sub, Lexani custom 21" wheels, Michelin Super Sport 4S tires, Bigwormgraphix striping, Chevy Performance Brembo big brake kit, darkened taillights and Remin carbon fiber dash kit.

douglas2742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #16
BlackSovereign

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1LE Black
My only compaint is I cant control myself from hearing my engine roar. I waste so much gas. They should design better sound insulation in the cabin. /sarcasm
BlackSovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 04:50 PM   #17
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas2742 View Post
Love the car and my return to American muscle after years of Euro tuners: Audi's and GTI's. But if I could have one change it would be to the digital dash. Rearrange it to have a big centered analog tach with a digital speedo inside and skip the old fashioned analog speedo altogether, like that in the C7 Vette dash. Other than that my SS rocks! BTW - really enjoy this forum.
Yea, I'm not jumping into another Camaro until the dash is all digital (like a Lamborghini Huracan, lol!)

I never did look at the analog speedo on my two 5th gens because the number jump by 20mph increments and the needle would cover the numbers and it was hard to tell your exact speed by the analog speedo so I always used the digital MPH in the center anyway. My new 2017 Civic is pretty much a digital dash, but I would like something in the new Lambo in the new Camaros. The Lambo's all digital dash is amazing! Out with the old, in with the new. Or... we could still use sundials to tell time!
Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:02 PM   #18
CruzySS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
I just wish you could order a Camaro with a supercharger or turbo For the LT1 from the factory.
CruzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:06 AM   #19
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
Hate digital speedos. Nothing like watching that needle climb as you accelerate. Digital just doesn't give you that sense of how fast the car accelerates. in my opinion
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote