Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-18-2023, 03:09 AM   #57
The Zebra

Drives: '24 ZL1 A10, '70 Olds 442 W-30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardS View Post
The seat that they showed for the final Camaro, was a red insert SS seat with signatures. Maybe that wasn’t for the final car?
At the bottom it looks like John Hancock's signing of the Declaration of Independence
Attached Images

The Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 08:18 AM   #58
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Shame to see Camaro go away...again
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 08:25 AM   #59
paradigm

Drives: 2022 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfabco View Post
Took delivery in November of a 24 1SS 1LE Riptide Blue 6MT with Copper free brakes. The brakes are the only option after the 1LE. I answered a forum member’s offer to provide an 1LE allocation at MSRP. Never owned a Camaro. He ordered a 23 Rapid Blue and ended up picking up a nice Grand Sport with a manual - after waiting forever. The Rapid Blue was never picked up and the color was changed to RBM and re-ordered as a 24. Here is where it becomes interesting. The forum member (21stCentury) listed the allocation and gave no details other than a 1LE. I had no idea about the car or where he is located. I wanted a 6mT and 1LE and had little hope of having a chance at finding a color combination I wanted. Take whatever color you can find as long as it’s a 1LE and 6MT and no sunroof. Car was 100% the way I wanted it. Nothing but luck. The forum member’s allocation was at a dealer in my city! He lives 250 miles away from the dealer. That is insane. Pure luck. Car is garaged, stock, and will be an occasional weekend dry weather toy. Thanks again John.
Awesome. Currently the best color available and thats exactly how I would spec my car too. I wish I went with the BCD brakes.