Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 07-07-2016, 07:10 PM   #1
Patrick864 RS

Drives: 2011 CGM IPF Supercharged LLT
For sale: LLT IPF Supercharger kit

Just a tester to see if there are any potential buyers for my SC kit. 20k miles on it with absolutely no problems. Comes with everything and the tuner. My 2011 decided to quit on me last week from oil. Looks like I more than likely won't be reviving it. Had nothing to do with supercharger. Runs like a champ. Definitely transforms your v6 into a whole different beast. Also have gauges to go along with it. Again, this is just a tester to see what the market is. Nothing is final YET but I will be updating when I know for sure. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2016, 06:18 AM   #2
Cupidsrage

Drives: 2010 1LT camaro
Price?
Cupidsrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
whats the price on this? and did you upgrade the pulley/ bearings
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:38 PM   #4
Patrick864 RS

Bought it lightly used 2 years ago. I put 20k miles on it. So maybe 25k on it total. Everything is standard from IPF. Always changed the oil in it routinely. I don't have a price yet until I get this whole engine situation figured out. But I'll be sure to update when I know my cars destiny!
Old 07-08-2016, 05:10 PM   #5
Patrick864 RS

Hey guys, talking about the price...I honestly have no idea what the ballpark price is for these kits nowadays. I've been trying to find recent sales from other members on here but I can't seem to find any. Again, not firm on selling yet. But the new engine will be going in. And if I can get the right price for this kit I'll be glad to separate it from the install and let someone else enjoy it. So hit me with offers and I'll see what I can do. Comes with everything you need. Including the hand tuner software.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:20 PM   #6
Patrick864 RS

bump