#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Phastek Performance

Old 05-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #85
CamaroCracka

Drives: 2010 Turbo LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield03 View Post
Is forex just ONE stock? All of a sudden, I know what my parents used to feel like asking me about computers...
Forex uses the foreign exchanges. Several ways to make money. Buy and hold, futures, arbitrage.

2011 Vert - 416/w 230/236 .612/.602 115lsa, 1LE suspension w/32mm rear bar. Z28 diff. ZL1 brakes.
CamaroCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:10 PM   #86
PurgeSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS, 2010 Tundra SR5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfault View Post
Yeah looks legit and he's got to be smart since he was working for Google while he was in high school!

It pays to be super smart!
If you work under YouTube as a Tuber' then you work for Google.. Get it?
2010 Camaro 2SS; BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR Polyurethane Bushings, Pfadt 1.25" Drop Springs, Pfadt Front and Rear Sways, Pfadt Subframe Connectors, 1LE 3.91 Differential with Jannetty Racing Posi Mod, LMR Short Throw Shifter, Skip Shift Eliminator, LED's all around, SCE 102mm Throttle Body, Rx Catch Can, ACS Front Splitter and Side Rockers, Forgestar 20x9 w/ 275's Front and 20x10.5 w/ 315's Rear, NOW INSTALLED: Kooks long tube headers 1 7/8 w/ high flow cats, CAI, Jannetty Racing SCE tune.
PurgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:12 PM   #87
Beardface

Drives: '11 topless 2LT RS & '05 Altima SER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless Man View Post
This is a guy in my forex group. This is 1 day
And?

You play with the bull you eventually get the horns... Yeah, he raked it in that day, but I guarantee you that well will eventually run dry, and when it does, things will get ugly quick.

Seen too many people burned in the markets.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:13 PM   #88
PurgeSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronConcepts View Post
Google owns YouTube. He has been making videos since 2007 so he wrote Google as his employee.
This.
2010 Camaro 2SS; BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR Polyurethane Bushings, Pfadt 1.25" Drop Springs, Pfadt Front and Rear Sways, Pfadt Subframe Connectors, 1LE 3.91 Differential with Jannetty Racing Posi Mod, LMR Short Throw Shifter, Skip Shift Eliminator, LED's all around, SCE 102mm Throttle Body, Rx Catch Can, ACS Front Splitter and Side Rockers, Forgestar 20x9 w/ 275's Front and 20x10.5 w/ 315's Rear, NOW INSTALLED: Kooks long tube headers 1 7/8 w/ high flow cats, CAI, Jannetty Racing SCE tune.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:18 PM   #89
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post
Prove it, lets see your W2s for the past 3 years.
If the OP is a successful Youtuber, then Kudos.

My son has made $0.12 on Youtube videos, so I know its possible to make money....

Still want to see your W2 though.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:32 PM   #90
LoganThirtyacre

Drives: Red Hot 2014 2ss Camaro Convertible
I did not post this thread to get hated on. I just wanted to show off the cars that I have worked hard to purchase. You wanna know how I can afford these cars? I am very popular on YouTube, I make Youtube videos which get hundreds of thousands of views, some get millions of views. I am 20 years old and have been making YouTube videos since I was 13. Yes I look very young, which made it a lot funnier when I walked into the Chevrolet dealership and purchased a Stingray off the showroom floor. I told everyone I used my own money because MOST people assume my parents bought me these cars. But the truth is what I have stated above. That girl in the photo is my girlfriend who I have been dating since high school, we are both 20 and in college. There is your answers to all your questions.
LoganThirtyacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:34 PM   #91
TheBonfiggy
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
OP is legit.. I earned the money for my car through youtube and also by investing the money that i earned in my own ideas. Not as easy as it sounds and I had to work my butt off everyday to get where i wanted to be but I bought my 1LE on my 16th bday in cash.
TheBonfiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:34 PM   #92
Hetfield03

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Black/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCracka View Post
Forex uses the foreign exchanges. Several ways to make money. Buy and hold, futures, arbitrage.
Oh man. It really IS like when my parents asked me about computers...
ZL1 Factory Reproduction Wheels, Airaid CAI, MRT V 2.0 Axle Back Installed by PIE Customs, Painted IOM Rally Stripes, Bowties by Danny Taylor Louisville KY, IOM Engine Cover and Fusebox Cover by River City Creations and Lighting San Antonio TX.
Hetfield03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:36 PM   #93
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganThirtyacre View Post
I did not post this thread to get hated on. I just wanted to show off the cars that I have worked hard to purchase. You wanna know how I can afford these cars? I am very popular on YouTube, I make Youtube videos which get hundreds of thousands of views, some get millions of views. I am 20 years old and have been making YouTube videos since I was 13. Yes I look very young, which made it a lot funnier when I walked into the Chevrolet dealership and purchased a Stingray off the showroom floor. I told everyone I used my own money because MOST people assume my parents bought me these cars. But the truth is what I have stated above. That girl in the photo is my girlfriend who I have been dating since high school, we are both 20 and in college. There is your answers to all your questions.
I hear you OP - its the internet, so you have to expect a little rubbing.

Anyway, respect. You have some mad skills.

Congrats on the new ride (and being successful).
Old 05-06-2015, 05:37 PM   #94
PurgeSS

Btw since we're all bragging about being young!? Aha.. That never happens... So forgive me if it tickles my slightly dropped nuts..

I'm 20, I've owned.. Aha, I've owned a good amount of cars, I tend to change vehicles with my hobbies, but I've always had a go fast vehicle.. 350z->350z->14 Mustang GT->2010 Camaro 2SS(semi-mine lol) 29k miles.
Anyways, I got this Camaro SS for my gal, she drives stick, of course..
I drive it mostly (cuz damn if I'll be the passenger, she only has to deal with me for a few more months) and I'm the one working on it, but she's learning!
I've done a little work to the truck, but it's a workhorse.. If I get a truck to get new..er and to keep, it'll most likely be a Ford Raptor (even though I'm a Chevy guy, damn, those trucks are beastly).
I want a GenSix, or a C6Z06 (the Z06 will most likely be the one I go for) for myself, and that'll be the start of my garage..
I got a slow and steady plan to get vehicles I like and can afford, and see how many I can get, aha.. Hopefully I become wealthier!!! Wouldn't that be nice..

Anywho, to the OP, nice job making the system work for you, pop culture and the Internet aha.. I think that's all that needs to be said.. I'm an older soul.. Believe it or not
Old 05-06-2015, 05:39 PM   #95
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurgeSS View Post
Btw since we're all bragging about being young!? Aha.. That never happens... So forgive me if it tickles my slightly dropped nuts..

I'm 20, I've owned.. Aha

Anywho, to the OP, nice job making the system work for you, pop culture and the Internet aha.. I think that's all that needs to be said.. I'm an older soul.. Believe it or not
Stop...
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:41 PM   #96
PurgeSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Stop...
I do that in real life, why wouldn't I type it? I got that from my old mentor in physics, my apologies for offending you with an 'aha.'
Old 05-06-2015, 05:42 PM   #97
PurgeSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Stop...
Btw, it was only 4 times, a little knit picky are we?
Old 05-06-2015, 05:46 PM   #98
Gary24

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Well done sir. I love your cars. Don't listen to the haters.
Gary24 is offline   Reply With Quote