Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 08-07-2015, 12:04 PM   #15
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Magnitude View Post
HOW IN THE HECK WAS THE MSRP FOR A 2LT NEW CAMARO 33K? I paid high 26k for my 2014 2LT with a sunroof and a few other options.
You got some nice discounts, but the car you bought MSRP'd for much higher than that...I guarantee it.

In 2009 I bought my 5th gen early on. I didn't have access to any special pricing and of course there was no discounts available. I was just happy to get one at MSRP. My 1LT V6 auto with RS package and one or two interior options MSRP for 29,400 if I remember correctly.

Go to the chevy website and built out a decently equipped 2LT V6. It will push 32 or 33K easy. The new loaded V6 will push this number easily as well.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #16
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob13567 View Post
I prefer a little of both my bmw has some features I really like and power when you need it. Couple of things I'm worried about are the performance and v6 haters, I do like the fuel economy, lower insurance and probably best v6 sound I have heard in a while.
Don't worry about the haters. I went from a V6 to a part-time V8/part-time V4...depending on how I drive, it could average out to a V6.

The performance of the Gen5 V6 is pretty impressive I think. The Gen6 will be even better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Magnitude View Post
DO NOT BASE YOUR CAR CHOICE (OR ENGINE CHOICE) ON OTHER PEOPLE. GET WHAT YOU LIKE. I have a V6 gen 5 and I still use it to scare anyone driving in the passenger seat when I push hard on the gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zultain7 View Post
Who really cares what other people think? I just ordered my 2LT fully loaded and I personally was pestered by people to get the SS instead. Just like you said about the fuel economy and lower insurance. I'm right there with you, V6 Unite!

Get what you want. If it fits your current situation you will be happy. I doubt it will be the last vehicle you own!