Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 06-13-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
Hockeypucks

Drives: 2014 Corvette
Finally saw one

I apologize for starting this thread without any pics but it wasn't possible for me today. I am a driver in SE Michigan so I see thousands of cars a day. I finally saw a '16 Camaro today without any camo whatsoever. Perhaps someone else saw it as well but I haven't seen anyone post up any pics. It was a gray RS on 696 & 75 at 1:30 this afternoon.

I was heading west and he was going east. There was a bit of ramp traffic for him so he had to slow down but I couldn't do much to slow down since I was going the opposite way. I noticed the car instantly and I gotta say, they could have done without the extra LED lights on the facia/bumper cover (I know it's an option, but still). Like the C7, the headlight LED was very bright so I felt it was pretty distracting but other than that I am happy I finally saw one. It was an overcast day today in Detroit so those lights really pop. I craned my neck as much as I could without causing an accident ha but here's to hoping we'll see more soon.

I have no reason to make this up but I wish I could've been near it to take a video or pics for proof. I've been on the lookout for this car for a while now and today it happened. Very fast looking car from the little glimpse I had today. Ok, that's all. Again, sorry for no pics :(
Hockeypucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
WDE

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (tuned L99)
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing and hopefully someone get a pic

2010 2SS IOM Tuned L99 since 08/2009
WDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
Very good. I will be looking harder now that we know the CTFs are starting to appear.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:58 PM   #4
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypucks View Post
I apologize for starting this thread without any pics but it wasn't possible for me today. I am a driver in SE Michigan so I see thousands of cars a day. I finally saw a '16 Camaro today without any camo whatsoever. Perhaps someone else saw it as well but I haven't seen anyone post up any pics. It was a gray RS on 696 & 75 at 1:30 this afternoon.

I was heading west and he was going east. There was a bit of ramp traffic for him so he had to slow down but I couldn't do much to slow down since I was going the opposite way. I noticed the car instantly and I gotta say, they could have done without the extra LED lights on the facia/bumper cover (I know it's an option, but still). Like the C7, the headlight LED was very bright so I felt it was pretty distracting but other than that I am happy I finally saw one. It was an overcast day today in Detroit so those lights really pop. I craned my neck as much as I could without causing an accident ha but here's to hoping we'll see more soon.

I have no reason to make this up but I wish I could've been near it to take a video or pics for proof. I've been on the lookout for this car for a while now and today it happened. Very fast looking car from the little glimpse I had today. Ok, that's all. Again, sorry for no pics :(
No doubt, it was one of the CTF Camaros. They're out on the street (we saw one at Bakers in Milford just a few weeks ago), and you weren't very far from the GM Tech Center in Warren.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:46 PM   #5
Jeffro19

Drives: 2018 ZL1 6M, Silverado High Country
Awesome! Sometimes I wish I lived up there just so I could see all the new cars coming out driving around

Current Vehicles - 2018 ZL1 Red Hot 6 spd manual, Carbon Hood, Sunroof
2019 Silverado High Country, Daily Driver
Jeffro19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:47 PM   #6
Hockeypucks

Drives: 2014 Corvette
I've been to the tech center several times but haven't seen them around yet. Odd but something tells me that'll change soon
Hockeypucks is offline   Reply With Quote