Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Bigwormgraphix

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2016, 01:46 PM   #29
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Private, not public... yuuuuuuge difference! When you agreed to abide by "their" rules when you signed up... you acknowledged you would abide by those rules.

I was a Moderator for a Honda motorcycle forum, and this forum is pretty aggressive compared to it... I am also a member of a Kawasaki motorcycle forum, and this forum is mild compared to it.

You play by the rules of the forum you're on... plain and simple. Just like going to a restaurant... don't like the food being served, don't go there.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
Old 11-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #30
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYBORG View Post
What forum is that?
Probably 4chan "random" or infamously known as /b/ (the letters on top of the website dictate what part of 4chan you go to, random is ... pure internet cancer)

I can link 4chan /o/
http://boards.4chan.org/o/

Stay away from anything else honestly. Stay on /o/

You've been warned.
Old 11-18-2016, 05:17 PM   #31
Gayton81

Drives: 2012 2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Probably 4chan "random" or infamously known as /b/ (the letters on top of the website dictate what part of 4chan you go to, random is ... pure internet cancer)

I can link 4chan /o/
http://boards.4chan.org/o/

Stay away from anything else honestly. Stay on /o/

You've been warned.

Hey /b/rothers!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #32
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
It's actually amazing how fast some people get butt hurt on this forum . If they came over to the Gixxer forum they would be curled up in a ball in the corner after 15 minutes . This P.C. age is bulls__t . Grow up people .
Old 11-18-2016, 08:55 PM   #33
Drm2Reality

Drives: Possibly a 1LE in the near future.
Not surprised to hear many feel the same way as I. Glad to see some people disagree!

Yes, it's a private forum. Yes, we all agreed to certain rules. But really...deleting posts because I commented on people's insane asking prices should not be happening. REALLY. THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD.

MODERATOR - PLEASE provide warnings and delete posts for all that do not agree with me because my feelings are hurt. THANKS
Old 11-18-2016, 09:10 PM   #34
Rusty35

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drm2Reality View Post
Not surprised to hear many feel the same way as I. Glad to see some people disagree!

Yes, it's a private forum. Yes, we all agreed to certain rules. But really...deleting posts because I commented on people's insane asking prices should not be happening. REALLY. THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD.

MODERATOR - PLEASE provide warnings and delete posts for all that do not agree with me because my feelings are hurt. THANKS
Why do you feel the need to comment on some one else prices?
Is there price hurting you in some way?
Old 11-18-2016, 09:15 PM   #35
Tenring

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS - SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drm2Reality View Post

Well
Old 11-18-2016, 09:37 PM   #36
Cenafan85

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS
I'm offended that you made this post about people being offended. I will be contacting my lawyer about suing for emotional stress, and pain and suffering
Old 11-18-2016, 10:36 PM   #37
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Ill just leave this right here for the sweethearts...and Mr Garrison.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:43 PM   #38
LCPLPunk
USA-1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
So someone posts something that goes against forum policy and then they get butthurt when their post is deleted? Did you or did you not understand that there are forum rules?

It's like, 'I"m going to bitch and moan because I wasn't willing to comply with the rules I agreed to comply with....'

Although, to be fair, I do this everyday. :P I agreed to do the speed limit, but I break it on a daily basis and bitch about it being so damn low.

R2C CAI / Apex Scoop / VMAX Ported TB / Speed Engineering LTHs / X-pipe / GPI port/rod-mod intake manifold / Circle D 3200 278mm Converter / 3.91 gears / DynoSteve tuned / 1LE Shocks/Struts/Toe Links / ZL1 Rear Sway Bar / Z/28 Trailing arms / Prothane Radius Arm & Subframe Bushings / BMR UCA Bracket, Steering rack bushing / B&M Tranny Cooler / RX Catch Can / Jannetty Tranny Dipstick / 2012+ Heater Hose / 2013+ Rearview Mirror / Fuel rail flip / Drake shifter / Oil Cooler Delete
Old 11-18-2016, 11:00 PM   #39
Drm2Reality

Drives: Possibly a 1LE in the near future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCPLPunk View Post
So someone posts something that goes against forum policy and then they get butthurt when their post is deleted? Did you or did you not understand that there are forum rules?

It's like, 'I"m going to bitch and moan because I wasn't willing to comply with the rules I agreed to comply with....'

Although, to be fair, I do this everyday. :P I agreed to do the speed limit, but I break it on a daily basis and bitch about it being so damn low.
Lol. That really is a rule...?
Old 11-18-2016, 11:02 PM   #40
imaSSnake
'Maro

Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
Yes. On every forum. Get over it.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:04 PM   #41
imaSSnake
'Maro

Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/announcement.php?a=2

Old 11-19-2016, 12:55 AM   #42
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
Go on Autotrader.com, pick up your phone and call to bitch out every seller you disagree with on price. Seems like you may have some extra time on your hands

Closed Thread