Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Thread Closed

Old 05-06-2016, 01:16 PM   #29
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou36 View Post
i ordered a CAI recharge kit March 25th and never received it after 4 phone calls and no results i finally got them to cancel my order yesterday April 29 over a month later. i will never use them again.
Unfortunately, this is still on backorder. We did miss the target date that we gave to our dealers. Please do not hold them accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
CAI cleaning kits are on national backorder. CAI does not have them. We ordered over a dozen a month ago. They claimed they were shipping last week, but they did not.

It's not like we are holding things up or playing games over a $20 cleaning kit. If it were a large brand like K&N we could get it from a wholesaler as a stoppage. CAI only comes from CAI.
Yes, we did miss our target date. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused our customers and dealers.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:06 PM   #30
badcompany

Drives: 2010 Summit White 2SS
Maryland Speed FTW!!! Just ordered my second set of kooks through them, yes they told me it would take 3 weeks, but who cares! Their customer service and awesome prices make up for the wait. Will always do business with them.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:58 PM   #31
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
loved every transaction I have had with Maryland Speed! top notch, Branden is the man!!

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
Old 05-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #32
GEN-IV
Right Cam

Drives: 2010 LS3 / 79 Z28
Been ordering from them for many years, 100% satisfied!
Old 07-26-2016, 09:40 PM   #33
Jrichards73

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Victory Red
Summit and Jegs drop ship from the manufacturer on a lot of the low volume items as well.

Updates: BTR Stage 2 VVT Cam Kit w/Smith Brothers Trunnions, Fluidampr, RX catch can, B&M Trans pan mod, Kooks Black Headers, Borla S-tunes, Eibach Multi-Pro-R2 coilovers and Swaybars, BMR Full Bushing kit with Toe and Trailing arms, RB Rotors w/EBC Pads, GForce 1400 Axles (now on order). AVH-X5800BHS in Scosche GM5201AB.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:23 PM   #34
ruffryderj

Drives: 2016 camaro ss2/ a8
I ordered a rotofab on 2/20 and as today 3/15 my order still processing I know it don't take this long to get a damn intake this is ridiculous. Plus I was told they have them in stock which was a lie just to get me to buy.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:10 AM   #35
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2016 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryderj View Post
I ordered a rotofab on 2/20 and as today 3/15 my order still processing I know it don't take this long to get a damn intake this is ridiculous. Plus I was told they have them in stock which was a lie just to get me to buy.
Interested to hear what you hear back on this. I bought a Rotofab from them last week, was told it would ship this week. No notification yet..

Blake

https://www.facebook.com/groups/okcamaros/
Old 03-16-2017, 01:40 PM   #36
SilverSixGen

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I purchased both a rotofab intake and kooks headers on the 31st of January and I'm still waiting. I was told the intake would ship sometime the following week and the headers would be in before the end of February and I'm still waiting....
Old 03-16-2017, 06:57 PM   #37
ruffryderj

Drives: 2016 camaro ss2/ a8
yeah this is ridiculous and you wont get a notification I'm about ready to file a dispute and cancel the order
Old 03-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #38
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2016 SS
Looks like I picked the wrong place to buy an intake

Blake

https://www.facebook.com/groups/okcamaros/
Old 07-13-2017, 11:00 PM   #39
JeromeS13

Drives: 2017 1SS/1LE
*Edit* I would like to preface this with the fact that Branden did offer me a discount ON TOP of the free coating for the headers. He also worked with me about shipping concerns to California. Factoring in the coating, MarylandSpeed did have the best pricing on Kooks headers. /*Edit*

Still waiting on my Kooks coated headers.

Order placed on 5/15/2017, was quoted "a month".
Status 6/14/2017: "We are looking at another week or two. ETA was 4-6 weeks for coated headers. We are pushing to get them out as soon as they come in on our stocking order. Thanks!"
Status 6/27/2017: "We are getting our biggest shipment of the year in this week. I need to see what is on there, and then get ETA's on the rest from Kooks. One thing I can do is upgrade you to Jet Hot coating for free. This is our premium coating we charge more for. I want to do this because they have promised us tighter ETA's, so this will speed your order. The color would be the same as you already ordered. Thanks!"
Status 7/2/2017: "One did and it was not on there. Another left Friday and we are waiting on that."
Status 7/9/2017: "I have a header in coating I may be able to send to you due to a cancelation. I will know in the next day or two. Thanks!" Which, I didn't think they allowed cancellations.
Status 7/12/2017: "The header in coating is 2" are you interested in that?" I respond with yes, as long as the price is the same.
Status 7/13/2017: "It would be. I am seeing if the change can be made."

Granted, they've been responsive. However, it's been over eight weeks and they still haven't even received the headers that I ordered, much less sent them off for coating.

Last edited by JeromeS13; 07-19-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:58 PM   #40
ORLYHPD
C.O.T.W. 10-27-2014

Drives: 2017 zl1
Same issue here . Waiting since 5/8/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeS13 View Post

Status 6/14/2017: "We are looking at another week or two. ETA was 4-6 weeks for coated headers. We are pushing to get them out as soon as they come in on our stocking order. Thanks!"
Status 6/27/2017: "We are getting our biggest shipment of the year in this week. I need to see what is on there, and then get ETA's on the rest from Kooks. One thing I can do is upgrade you to Jet Hot coating for free. This is our premium coating we charge more for. I want to do this because they have promised us tighter ETA's, so this will speed your order. The color would be the same as you already ordered. Thanks!"
Status 7/2/2017: "One did and it was not on there. Another left Friday and we are waiting on that."
Status 7/9/2017: "I have a header in coating I may be able to send to you due to a cancelation. I will know in the next day or two. Thanks!" Which, I didn't think they allowed cancellations.
Status 7/12/2017: "The header in coating is 2" are you interested in that?" I respond with yes, as long as the price is the same.

Granted, they've been responsive. However, it's been over eight weeks and they still haven't even received the headers that I ordered, much less sent them off for coating.
I think Brendan copy and pastes the same emails to all his customers. I ordered 1 /78 Headers for mine, but he felt as if 2 inch headers were better for me, so changed my order on his own without consulting me, canceled another customers order, and redirected that order to my house.

This company is amazing. SAID NO ONE EVER!
Old 07-18-2017, 07:54 AM   #41
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLYHPD View Post
I think Brendan copy and pastes the same emails to all his customers. I ordered 1 /78 Headers for mine, but he felt as if 2 inch headers were better for me, so changed my order on his own without consulting me, canceled another customers order, and redirected that order to my house.

This company is amazing. SAID NO ONE EVER!
I've ALWAYS been a fan of www.marylandspeed.com and I've been trying to keep quiet here, but there does appear to be something going on with them. I ordered some parts recently and it took an uncomfortable amount of time for them to come in even after having to switch my order to another, more expensive part to complete the order. I hope that whatever is going on with their suppliers and/or internal issues is resolved soon because they have most of the products that people want and at exceptional prices.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
Old 07-19-2017, 09:53 AM   #42
JeromeS13

Drives: 2017 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeS13 View Post

Still no headers. Still no updates. Been over nine weeks.

Me: 7/13/2017: I just wanted to confirm if this was the case? Also, do you know when they were sent to Jet Hot for coating? I'm just trying to figure out when they'll get here, since it's already been over eight weeks. And I'll be going out of state for two months soon (military).

Me: 7/17/2017: Any updates?

Marylandspeed: 7/17/2017: I will have to call you tomorrow.

No phone call.... No updates.

Closed Thread