Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-21-2017, 11:55 PM   #603
drew peacock
Banned

Drives: 2012 2SS INFERNO ORANGE
who cares if it has 1000 000 bhp

u can polish a turd...u can even roll it in glitter...but it's still a turd.. the new camaro is rock solid at 150mph..the s550 you are praying that you'll survive the ride..i only went over 90mph a few times in mine..terrible above those speeds. mine was the pp aswell lol utter shit car
drew peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 04:50 AM   #604
Sol4rfl4re
Banned

Drives: Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew peacock View Post

u can polish a turd...u can even roll it in glitter...but it's still a turd.. the new camaro is rock solid at 150mph..the s550 you are praying that you'll survive the ride..i only went over 90mph a few times in mine..terrible above those speeds. mine was the pp aswell lol utter shit car
Enjoy
Attached Images

Sol4rfl4re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:58 AM   #605
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol4rfl4re View Post
Well there's lethal Whipple car, this livernois car, the Procharged 1030whp one, another Procharged one that puts down 923whp and does 1/2 mile events and the twin turbo 1056whp stock bottom end record holder. By your fanboy math there's no other boosted GT350 out there and all others are liars with interfoolers and good photoshop skills. Fast Fords really get under your skin bruv, lighten up, you're too tense.
And you still can't post links to the cars you're talking about.

Quote:
Enjoy
But you can find posts from someone else from a different forum and post them up here.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #606
Sol4rfl4re
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
And you still can't post links to the cars you're talking about.

But you can find posts from someone else from a different forum and post them up here.
Mmhmm
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2017, 07:36 AM   #607
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

So here is what I found out. One guy with a Procharged GT350 making 830 to the wheels snapped his cam cap, a lifter, and the crank gear. Engine gone. Happened while on the dyno, lol!!

Another guy with a Procharger setup blew his crank gear. He posted it on FB.

The Hennessey kit tears the engine down and has forged rods and pistons and lowers the compression...hmm, I wonder why that is...

The Lethal Performance GT350 with the Whipple apparently blew the clutch back in Feb of 16 which was basically like 2 weeks after they installed the blower. Back in November of 16 they were still waiting on the clutch and never bothered to update their thread...lol!! 9 months for a clutch and then they vanished...sounds like something more than a clutch blew to me haha!!

The Boost Works TT GT350 has a fully built engine.

That is what I have found in 5 minutes of searching. So again, where are all of these forced induction GT350s that you keep talking about making over 700 to the wheels on the stock engine? Because each one you keep talking about is either on a built engine or a shop owned car that doesn't get DD'd or driven hard or is waiting on a clutch, SMH...
Old 10-22-2017, 07:55 AM   #608
Sol4rfl4re
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
So here is what I found out. One guy with a Procharged GT350 making 830 to the wheels snapped his cam cap, a lifter, and the crank gear. Engine gone. Happened while on the dyno, lol!!

Another guy with a Procharger setup blew his crank gear. He posted it on FB.

The Hennessey kit tears the engine down and has forged rods and pistons and lowers the compression...hmm, I wonder why that is...

The Lethal Performance GT350 with the Whipple apparently blew the clutch back in Feb of 16 which was basically like 2 weeks after they installed the blower. Back in November of 16 they were still waiting on the clutch and never bothered to update their thread...lol!! 9 months for a clutch and then they vanished...sounds like something more than a clutch blew to me haha!!

The Boost Works TT GT350 has a fully built engine.

That is what I have found in 5 minutes of searching. So again, where are all of these forced induction GT350s that you keep talking about making over 700 to the wheels on the stock engine? Because each one you keep talking about is either on a built engine or a shop owned car that doesn't get DD'd or driven hard or is waiting on a clutch, SMH...
You should really focus on improving your 11.9 1/4 miles times in your 65k dollar car as its not much faster than stock 6gens and GT350s and keep this thread on topic. The title says nothing about boosted GT350s.

Last edited by Sol4rfl4re; 10-22-2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #609
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew peacock View Post

you do realize that people are able to see things you posted in the past on the internet... right? And that there is a place called youtube where you can watch videos of cars doing exactly the opposite of the drivel you post...right?

Last edited by FastCarFanBoy; 10-22-2017 at 08:53 AM.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:14 AM   #610
Sol4rfl4re
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
you do realize that people are able to see things you posted in the past on the internet... right? And that there is a place called youtube where you can watch videos of cars doing exactly the opposite of the drivel you post...right?
He does, but its better to deny it all.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:47 AM   #611
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
if he got into politics, he'd be this guy

https://youtu.be/yfAeMtcURg0
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #612
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Mmhmm
Quite honestly, it makes me feel good that you once again talked out of your ass and now can't prove anything you said.

Quote:
You should really focus on improving your 11.9 1/4 miles times in your 65k dollar car as its not much faster than stock 6gens and GT350s and keep this thread on topic. The title says nothing about boosted GT350s.
Now you're trying to deflect from the fact that you're wrong about boosted GT350s, lol!! Nice try. You're the one who kept insisting that there were a lot of them out there making over 700 to the wheels on boost and so far you haven't been able to prove anything. So either post the links to the cars you're talking about or admit you're wrong and were talking out your ass and STFU and step back. Most if not all of the handful of cars you mentioned had some sort of mechanical failure or are on a built engine...or have been waiting on a clutch since February of 2016. Even your fellow Mustang boys over on M6G think the GT350 cannot handle that kind of boost.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #613
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
Yet neither of you two can seem to find anything to prove your nonsense...interesting.

Quote:
He is in the same boat that I and others have been in when buying a Mustang. I thought they were great when I test drove mine. But once I actually signed away on it and drove it home I realized it was a big mistake. It was actually the worst car buying decision I ever made. It dropped in value like a tank off a skyscraper in less than a year. I mean by well over $10K. It grossly underperformed especially at high speeds. The clutch had no feel to it. It couldn't corner better than my stock 5th Gen SS. And you couldn't mod it too far without having to do OPGs and get into heavy suspension mods. Nobody could figure out the damn GT350 TB tuning. Even a standard custom tune was a 2 week wait. LTs were a complete PITA to install. It could not grip the road and when it did you had to worry about snapping the axles...which I saw happen a few times with the S550s at the track. And the fastest S550 stock is still a low to mid 12 sec car while costing way more than a ZL1. If anything, I gotta hand it to Drew Peacock for figuring out how much of a turd they are in less time than I did. I honestly tried to talk myself into liking mine and at the end I just had to get rid of the damn thing once and for all. Good riddance.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #614
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

I even have a friend over on another Camaro forum who ranted and raved about trading in a 5th Gen Camaro SS for a S197 GT. He seriously thought it was the shit and even started trolling us and bragging about his GT. After a few months he started talking about how much of a mistake it was and got rid of it and went right back to a 5th Gen Camaro SS. He didn't even mind taking the financial hit to get rid of that car. The S550 is no different. Even if it is the GT350. They are outmatched by the competition, suffer major failure when boosted, and cost much more than other cars that give you more. Biggest most expensive POS from Ford yet.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:09 PM   #615
Sol4rfl4re
Banned

Angry posting I see....psst.. your times are slower than a 2013 gt500.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2017, 12:11 PM   #616
Sol4rfl4re
Banned

My guess is that magazines will test the auto 2018 at 12.3 at 113mph.