Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #43
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggimann View Post
Took it 2 school got action in it and gets looks from every1 guys envy it chicks dig it lol .. some dumbass did key me tho but w.e #YOLO
havent regretted it bit

Also save the hashtags for Twitter….

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad View Post
Never take advice from someone who brags about his sexual 'accomplishments' on the internet and/or uses the phrase 'YOLO'.

If you CAN'T get laid with this car, trust me, it's your face.
This x10^100,000,000,000,000,000
Old 08-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #44
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard442 View Post
You barely know anyone at your college? That sucks....
Must be new. But not knowing anyone is strange, cus after awhile u see the same people, go get coffee with ur project group and get rides with classmates for midnight showings.....its like a community after awhile. Or maybe that was my experience.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #45
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
Yes, I go to school, go to work and do homework. I know a people I have had in multiple classes but I don't have time to hang out like a lot of people. Besides, my school is a commuter college and doesn't have a lot of on campus housing.
Like a trade school?
Old 08-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #46
Bhobbs

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothraisnotapokemon View Post
Must be new. But not knowing anyone is strange, cus after awhile u see the same people, go get coffee with ur project group and get rides with classmates for midnight showings.....its like a community after awhile. Or maybe that was my experience.
I know people from having them in the same classes but I don't have time to be involved in on campus events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothraisnotapokemon View Post
Like a trade school?
No I go to a cal state.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #47
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
I know people from having them in the same classes but I don't have time to be involved in on campus events.

No I go to a cal state.
U should get involved, some of ur classmates you'll see again,can vouch for u when looking for work..etc. but that's just advice from someone whose been there.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #48
hightower
LS3 Black Widow

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
get something used
Old 08-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #49
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Depends on what size school your going too and how much of it you have to pay for. Once you get your schedule, your work hours are gonna shrink, and your free time is going to disappear if you are working all the time to cover your expenses. Also be preparred to make sacrifices if your planning on working through college. I gave up playing football to work through college to make sure I could pay for my all my expenses.

That's not to say you can't do it, but it is tough depending on your budget and schedule
Old 08-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #50
Mightygrasshopper

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary edition 'vert
Well I take it that it'll be cool to get an awesome car so you can get the girls right? Well, good luck trying to bed them in a camaro. You're going to need a place on your own for that. And when you do go on dates, you'll need the extra cash to do stuff (although doesn't have to be expensive). Point being, if u can have your own accomodations, have some spending cash...and some savings...whatever is left over can go into a camaro. What's the point of having a nice car when you can't do anything or anywhere to take the girl home to.

www.mightygrasshopper.com
Into health, wellness and fitness? Check out my site for natural health product reviews, health articles and industry news.

Want to get into summer time shape? I'm a former fatty who's lost the weight - "Train With Me" for FREE - sexy abs in 16 weeks! Just follow along!
Old 08-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #51
One Sick Camaro
That Cam though...

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 15 SSV
I did it but had to work hard and have a good job that helped
Old 08-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #52
Mightygrasshopper

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary edition 'vert
Boys got no game if he'd need a camaro to pick up the ladies

www.mightygrasshopper.com
Into health, wellness and fitness? Check out my site for natural health product reviews, health articles and industry news.

Want to get into summer time shape? I'm a former fatty who's lost the weight - "Train With Me" for FREE - sexy abs in 16 weeks! Just follow along!
Old 08-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #53
Dirtdog
Pro Hide n Seek Player

Drives: 2010 SS LS3/LSA 620whp/630tq
Send a message via AIM to Dirtdog
U dont need a car to get chicks in college... If u have a car people are gonna try and bum rides and throw up in ur car too... Most of the time first years cant even have a car. Its going to suck working a lot, it will cut into ur party time and a big car payment will cut into beer and pizza money.

Its up to you man, I say feel it out first semester and see how much time you will have to put towards a job. You have your ENTIRE life to work.

Work sucks, I miss college, but hotdamn I def made those 5 years of college count. You should too.

620whp/630wtq. ADM LSA Conversion, E85, PFADT Tri-Y Headers into Borla S, PFADT Swaybars, Springs, Links, 20x10 20x11 Forgestar F14s, Lots of AAC
Old 08-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #54
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
I admire your ambition, however, debt incurred before you get out of college (unless it is to pay for college/expenses) is a BAD idea. Graduate, get a good job, then sign your life away, if you still want to.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #55
Gman5001

Drives: 1lt crystal red metallic
Im in the same sitiuation as you, sorta I only have to pay the difference between the old car payment and my new camaro. Gas and insurance and the other 300 dollars is covered by my parents. but it sounds like your gonna be paying alot every month for everything,so I would take everyones advice and wait a semester plus if you fine you can still work and get it your gonna have a bigger down payment.

I am planning on covering my car everyday to prevent keys, and im paying more money to be in a parking garage.

Old 08-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #56
Dylan88
UCF Knights

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
I got my first job when I was 14. Saved up all these years and I leased my Camaro. I pay for everything except insurance. I brought my car to campus in the spring when I got it. Just a door ding and that was the only problem. Living off campus this year should help. Balancing school with work isn't that hard for me. I've done it for 5 years now. Just pick your classes wisely and don't go crazy with 21 credit hours a semester and you should be fine.

Closed Thread