Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-25-2017, 05:09 PM   #29
alssiri

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans96ss View Post
We never use alky control stuff... ANYTHING that goes in from the inside of the pipe would scare me a little. If that ever came loose it wouldnt be good.
I think this answer is making it worse, cause i think most people here use alky control meth system cause it is the best in my opinion & by saying that you never used alky control stuff you should of mentioned that in your site or here at least so people like me with less knowledge will know .
As i said previously i realy liked this intake but not getting response from you guys & being from overseas i had to do it by making a new hole & installing the meth nozzle from the inside not being worried that it will come loose.

Ahmad
2012 ZL1 A6 (SOLD)
Forged 376 CI, LSA HeartBeat, Mast Medium Bore Heads & JDP ZLR Cam, ARH LT , MagnaFlow Resonated X + Borla Atak Catback, ADM 102mm Snout, CAI, NW102MM TB, ID850, Fore Triple Fuel Pump, MSD Wire's, Moroso CC.
Alky Control, FIICHILLER.
alssiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:50 PM   #30
Frans96ss

Drives: 96SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by alssiri View Post
I think this answer is making it worse, cause i think most people here use alky control meth system cause it is the best in my opinion & by saying that you never used alky control stuff you should of mentioned that in your site or here at least so people like me with less knowledge will know .
As i said previously i realy liked this intake but not getting response from you guys & being from overseas i had to do it by making a new hole & installing the meth nozzle from the inside not being worried that it will come loose.

Ahmad
Sorry we dont feel alky is ANYWHERE near the best. Hence why we dont use them. Its a generic 1/8 npt fitting on our intakes. Sorry again for the confusion but we cant make an intake to suit every single person and their own cars. Hope the intake works out for you otherwise

Last edited by Frans96ss; 10-25-2017 at 09:43 PM.
Frans96ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:01 AM   #31
alssiri

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans96ss View Post
Sorry we dont feel alky is ANYWHERE near the best. Hence why we dont use them. Its a generic 1/8 npt fitting on our intakes. Sorry again for the confusion but we cant make an intake to suit every single person and their own cars. Hope the intake works out for you otherwise
Thank you sir for the response & i am sure this nice quality intake will work great .

Ahmad
2012 ZL1 A6 (SOLD)
Forged 376 CI, LSA HeartBeat, Mast Medium Bore Heads & JDP ZLR Cam, ARH LT , MagnaFlow Resonated X + Borla Atak Catback, ADM 102mm Snout, CAI, NW102MM TB, ID850, Fore Triple Fuel Pump, MSD Wire's, Moroso CC.
Alky Control, FIICHILLER.
alssiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:01 AM   #32
Frans96ss

Drives: 96SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by alssiri View Post
Thank you sir for the response & i am sure this nice quality intake will work great .

Ahmad
Glad to help.

For those looking or waiting do pick one up now is the time!

Save with our black Friday Sale good until Monday!

Frans96ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #33
Dega Man

Drives: ZL1
Does anyone know how this rpm intake and the JLT Big intake compare?
Dega Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5" intake, best intake, camaro intake, zl1