Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #29
Switchin2Chevy

Drives: Currently 2015 Mustang GT manual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-ROD-210 View Post
haha... Wow.
Switchin2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #30
RolltideSS

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo View Post
http://youtu.be/U4U4he3GgC4

Maybe this will help (not official) but you can get the idea...
that was a very well done fan trailer
RolltideSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #31
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolltideSS View Post
that was a very well done fan trailer
yeah, makes me think it will work....
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #32
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
now Justin timberlake wants to be the Riddler

I feel like I did a year ago. The Dark Knight trilogy was so good they should wait ten years to do Batman again. what this tells me is that the DC universe isn't very strong . Marvel has done Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man

DC's Green Lantern flopped...anyone waiting for The Flash or Aquaman? They aren't even trying Wonder Woman. All they have faith in is Superman and Batman. And Man of Steel adjusted for inflation didn't make much more than Superman Returns.
I liked Affleck in Daredevil but I can't really see him as Batman.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:44 PM   #33
Sapphire

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
now Justin timberlake wants to be the Riddler

I feel like I did a year ago. The Dark Knight trilogy was so good they should wait ten years to do Batman again. what this tells me is that the DC universe isn't very strong . Marvel has done Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man

DC's Green Lantern flopped...anyone waiting for The Flash or Aquaman? They aren't even trying Wonder Woman. All they have faith in is Superman and Batman. And Man of Steel adjusted for inflation didn't make much more than Superman Returns.
I liked Affleck in Daredevil but I can't really see him as Batman.
just me but I did enjoy the man of steel more than Superman Returns. when they put the whole superman has a son thing in I didnt like it
Old 08-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #34
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Tell you what, Aflac is pissed right now that this thread is "trending" more than the Miley Cyrus one, he thought he had gotten out of trouble because of her.

And yes, I really think he and Warner Bros. really care what gets said on the off topic part of Camaro5.com, don't you?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #35
trademaster

Drives: 12 MP4-12C, 16 Quattroporte
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
I'm gonna be real honest. After the last trilogy I thought they had left it open for a cool possibility. Joseph Gordon Levitt as a new Batman, kind of Batman Beyond thing or whatever that cartoon is where Bruce Wayne is old and more of a mentor. I mean even if Christian Bale didn't come back, I still would have liked to see that type Batman follow the Dark Knight trilogy.

What I have to say about Ben Affleck is that he has his moments, but only when he's carried by Matt Damon. I mean seriously he's a joke as an actor. I think his movies are usually pretty bad, except when he's with Matt Damon. But there is a solution for this. My next post in here will explain all.

Christian Bale and Michael Keaton brought depth to the role that I believe Ben Affleck never will. But, the same type things were said about Keaton when he was cast, until he delivered. I didn't care for Man of Steel all that much anyway. I really like Superman Returns so was disappointed they didn't continue there. Plus I thought Kevin Spacey as Lex Luther was the best thing to happen to Superman on film in a long time.

It'd sure be nice if they'd recast him in that part. But because I didn't care for Man of Steel I don't believe I'll pay $10 to see this next one. Wait for the $1.50 redbox special.

Man of Steel grossed way, way more than Superman Returns even adjusting for inflation. Over $200 Million more after inflation. That's why they are making another one.
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #36
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Internationally it did , but not much more here

the height thing doesn't matter though. Tom Hardy was Bale in The Dark Knight Rises and he's shorter than Christian Bale, but was made to look like a monster.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #37
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
This was a dumb choice, Ben has zero credibilty with the comic fanbase or most that like these films, Im sure the performance will feel forced and not genuine. Aside from Batman I find DC has weaker and lets say "cheesier heroes" And if anyone brings any Captain Canuck to theatres I'll find a fusion reactor to turn into a 4 MT bomb and level whoever makes it. Aside from weak heroes aside of sOOp and Batman DC has better evils than Marvel. ( Bane is amazing ) So take bad guys from DC and put them against marvel heroes. And the next joker should be this guy, excellent visual transition for Heath and this guy can pull off the smart, creepy psycho vibe.