Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

AWE Tuning

Old 02-19-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Dead Battery - Buzzing sound night before

Friday night I heard a buzzing sound by the driver's side front tire. Saturday morning I attempted to start it. Repeated clicking, lights on and the wipers started and couldn't be stopped until the battery was completely dead.

Jump started the car and drove to the dealer and noticed the tire pressure display was showing a truck. Dealer parked it until Monday, it started right up and they cleared the low voltage code. They found nothing else and are returning the car.

Anyone else have this happen that could shed some light?

FYI - I heard the same buzzing sound the night before (Thursday) but the car started fine Friday morning. Drove to work, home...no issues.

I did try starting/stopping the engine to see if the buzzing would stop. It did not

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #2
aronSlusa

Drives: '16 2SS
I’ve had this a couple times when I put away my car for extended periods of time. That buzzing always went away as long as I opened the drivers side door before locking it.
Drove me up a wall the first time I parked the car (drivers door is put tight alongside a wall and can’t open once parked), and I just left it. After 20 mins or so it had stopped.
Haven’t had it kill the battery though.
aronSlusa is offline   Reply With Quote