Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

AWE Tuning

Old 04-03-2024, 09:14 AM   #1
Tonys10SS

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Former Camaro5 Member

Hello all! So as the title suggests I am a former Camaro5 member and had a 2010 SS/RS that has since been sold several years ago. After selling my 1972 Chevelle SS, I have found myself in the market for another Camaro but this time skipping the 6th Gen SS and going straight to a ZL1! Of course more power! The Chevelle had a 620 horsepower big block Chevrolet in it that would run 11.5 e.t. in the quarter on bad tires and in bad air so the power doesn't scare me in fact let's have more I say!

Anyway, after dabbling with Mopars and diesel trucks and also my addiction to classic muscle cars and restoring those I am back for a new toy. This forum has a ton of information and can't wait to join in!
Tonys10SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:52 AM   #2
The_bald_eagle_machine
Anthony S

Drives: 2011 chevrolet camaro 2ss/rs
There are some nice Zl1's in the for sale section. There is a SWEET Inferno Orange one for sale. A great color for a Zl1 in my opinion. Welcome back!

Mods: Texas Speed 2 inch headers, high flow cats, and X-pipe. Custom mid-pipe, Borla Xr1 mufflers. Torqstorm Supercharger, 3.1" pulley, ZL1 fuel pump. MGW Shifter, Mcleod RST clutch, Tick master cylinder and Tick Billet bushing reinforced slave cylinder. DSS One-piece 3.5" Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft safety loop, BCRacing Coilovers. BMR Poly Diff bushings, Poly Rear cradle bushings, Sub-frame connectors, Lower control arms, camber arms, and toe links.
The_bald_eagle_machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 08:32 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Welcome back to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!