Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #239
coryrulez9

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS Blue Ray
I like the design...only thing that I could see a problem with (which is why engineers have a hell of a job) is your design looks like it would have an even smaller trunk opening than current gen to not take away from the design itself. Love our cars but for an advid golfer its annoying
coryrulez9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #240
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by coryrulez9 View Post
I like the design...only thing that I could see a problem with (which is why engineers have a hell of a job) is your design looks like it would have an even smaller trunk opening than current gen to not take away from the design itself. Love our cars but for an advid golfer its annoying
As a purist I hate the idea of cutting through a feature, but for practical purposes I can see where that would be the way to go. The trunk opening could cut through the winglets near the outside so the trunk opening would be much wider. That would be a reasonable compromise for functionality.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote