Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-15-2018, 04:50 PM   #1
rorymick

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS 1LT 2.0L Turbo
Rear deck speaker removal how to?

Does anyone have a how to for this up? Or can explain how?

I have to take my rear deck apart and fix some vibrations and rattles and would be nice to have some guidance etc first.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:58 PM   #2
one R

Drives: 2017 1ss

hope this helps , did this link becuse although i think they went over kill shows what they did about some vibrations
one R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:07 AM   #3
rorymick

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS 1LT 2.0L Turbo
Thanks for the link. I was gonna chase the rattles myself but given the car is still under warranty I just brought it in for dealership to have a stab at it first. Apparently two metal panels that should be sandwiched together were vibrating amongst eachother.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:58 PM   #4
one R

Drives: 2017 1ss
i have the back (trunk area) of my car all apart at this time to start fabricating and starting the install of musical bits . I am not real sure what or where yours was doing that from but on mine in some of the places where the put that "panel sealer " on they went crazy . ive seen lots of pics in here and online bits from other works and mine is the only one where that stuff is all over even on the middle of some of the flat spaces !.. . Even with having my back seat back in place the car is a lot more noisy from tire and road bits without the trunk panels in place so once i get it treated with some real sound deadening Im looking forward to the new sound of a more quite car .
one R is offline   Reply With Quote