Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-16-2018, 01:03 AM   #1
marknagy13
Markoon13

Drives: Camaro 2SS
First Chassis Mounted Splitter

My Buddy Steve over at http://stevechristycomposites.com/ just custom made the first chassis mounted splitter for a 6th gen Camaro. I know some people have been looking for these for a while.
Check it out!

Old 04-16-2018, 10:35 AM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Do you know if and when this will be released to the public? I'm sure the price will be astronomical like the rest of his parts.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:19 AM   #3
marknagy13
Markoon13

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
Do you know if and when this will be released to the public? I'm sure the price will be astronomical like the rest of his parts.
I don't believe there is a mold yet for it but if you message him he could probably do a custom one for your car as well.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:39 AM   #4
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknagy13 View Post
My Buddy Steve over at http://stevechristycomposites.com/ just custom made the first chassis mounted splitter for a 6th gen Camaro. I know some people have been looking for these for a while.
Check it out!

Nice... an ACTUALL SPLITTER..not an air dam/lip spoiler.

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:58 AM   #5
Ryephile
Hot Dog

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE
I wish these videos would have more than 2 seconds of actual content. Jump to 6:44 to see the actual installed shape. Barely more effective than the factory splitter.