Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-11-2024, 04:32 PM   #43
White1SS

Drives: White 2024 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventmaster View Post
I had the same issue when I got my MRR 017's. Went to 3 shops and found a touchless at Discount Tire. Try your local franchise, I think those are nationwide, right?

Thanks, there's a Discount Tire about 30 mins away, I'll give them a try. I can't believe the lack of a touchless around me, and I live in an area that is far from the boondocks. With so many custom rims on cars/trucks these days, I would think every tire store would have one.
White1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:30 PM   #44
mano_camaro
IYAOYAS

Drives: 22 1LE 2SS M6 Riverside Blue
not looking to jack the thread, but someone asked about Atturo's AZ850s on the previous page.

anyone on the fence about the Atturo's AZ850's, give em a try. i used them for the road course last month and they performed almost as good as the good years supercar 3's. can't go wrong for the price on amazon.

I'm going back this Saturday for another HPDE. i thought about posting all my track videos on youtube, but am to lazy to create a youtube channel.

the atturos can feel dancing a little on you before they are warmed, but once warmed up on the track, they grab very nicely.
Attached Images

2020 Red Hot Camaro 2SS 1LE/PDR /Sold

2018 black Camaro 2SS M6 Redline Edition/Traded

2016 summit white Camaro RS V6 M6/Traded
mano_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:54 PM   #45
White1SS

Drives: White 2024 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mano_camaro View Post
not looking to jack the thread, but someone asked about Atturo's AZ850s on the previous page.

anyone on the fence about the Atturo's AZ850's, give em a try. i used them for the road course last month and they performed almost as good as the good years supercar 3's. can't go wrong for the price on amazon.

I'm going back this Saturday for another HPDE. i thought about posting all my track videos on youtube, but am to lazy to create a youtube channel.

the atturos can feel dancing a little on you before they are warmed, but once warmed up on the track, they grab very nicely.

That was me....I originally posted because I want to get the MRR 1LE rims, and liked the look of the OP's car with the square 285/30/20 set-up. I was set on going with Nitto 555G2's, but started looking at the Atturo AZ850's and really like the look and price of them, and most reviews are positive. I won't be tracking the car, so I don't think i can go wrong with the Atturo's. It appears a lot of the Dodge fellows use them on their Scat's and Cat's.
White1SS is offline   Reply With Quote